chapter seventy seven

ابدأ من البداية

"Thank you", Jaemin says. "You're really pretty."

Haechan nods. "You are."

"Yeah", Mark agrees. "And thank you too, by the way."

"Jeno", Sam says quietly, leaning into her ex-boyfriend. "Do they know who I am?"

It's not quiet enough Haechan raises and eyebrow and ask, "Who are you?"

"Jenos friend. And um, ex."

"I knew that", Mark says.

"Nice to see you again, Mark. I should've kept a better eye on you in high school, huh?"

Mark turns bright red and turns to Jaemin to hide his face.

"Hey, people in the kitchen!" Johnny shouts. "Come introduce yourselves to the rest of us?"

"Jeno", Zoe says in a warning tone.

"It's not like that. You're just gonna get a sticky note to write your name on, 'cause don't all know each other and I will be getting questions about you three unless any of you wanna help."

"I'm good", Haechan says.

Zoe nods. "Same."

"I'll leave this up to you."

Jeno rolls his eyes. "What helpful people around me."

"Hey", Renjun says to Dakodas friends. "Can I get your help with something?"

The girls nod and follow Renjun, Sungchan following after them.

"What are they doing?" Doyoung asks, wondering why a group of people is going into the bathroom.

"They're the entertainment."

"Huh?"

"Just wait."

It's hard not to notice a group of people dressed in red dresses with white, fur hems, and black belts, following by a six-foot tall guy dressed as actual Santa Claus.

"What is going on?"

"Renjun is wearing a dress", Jaemin says, fixated on the male.

Everything comes together as the familiar sound of "Jingle Bell Rock" starts playing from the speaker.

"No way."

But yes way.

Everyone watches at the group recreates the dance from Mean Girls, but funnier with the addition of Santa in the back.

"Their knowledge of that choreography finally paid off", Shotaro comments.

"If they didn't do this here, they would've just made us watch."

"It's entertaining either way", Xiaojun says.

"Yangyang is filming this, right?"

Shotaro looks around at the other people with their phones out. "If he's not, we can get the video from someone else."

Even though the clip from the movie is over, the song keeps playing as Renjun and Sungchan have their own moves.

"Of course he made it inappropriate", Xiaojun says in reference to Renjun grinding on Sungchan.

"I would never do that", Haechan speaks up. "But I want his confidence."

"Trust me, you have it", Jeno says.

"Just for a smaller audience", Mark adds.

Sam looks over at Archer and Zoe, who look just as confused as she is. "What are you talking about?"