chapter seventy seven

Start bij het begin

"Um, Renjun", Chenle says.

"Hm?"

"I think you need to reassure your jealous boyfriends over there."

"Yangyang is mine!" Ten shouts.

Renjun laughs at the possessive way his friends are staring at him. He goes over to them and kisses each of their cheeks, their expressions unchanging, though Yangyang does hold him.

"Don't worry, I still love you guys."

"You better."

"We are still your best friends."

He nods. "I know, I know. I'm just happy to see her and that's how we used to greet each other. And say goodbye. We kissed a lot."

"So you have a habit of kissing your best friends?"

Winwin punches Sungchans arm."Ow! Why'd you do that?"

"Your questions are drawing even more attention to us."

"Show's over!" Xiaojun calls out.

"I cannot believe that just happened", Jisung says.

"I don't think anyone would've ever expected that."

"How are they so cozy?" Jeno asks. They follow his gaze to Renjun and Dakoda cuddled up on the couch. They watch as Sungchan joins, sandwiching Renjun between the two of them.

"He looks so happy."

"And those four still look jealous", Chenle says, bringing their attention to Renjuns other friends.

"I just realized I haven't seen Jungwoo", Jaemin speaks up.

"And I haven't seen Taeil."

"I think I saw Johnny with Yuta", Mark says, looking around for the tall male.

The group splits apart to go in search of their friends, Jisung with Mark, Jeno with Chenle, and Haechan with Jaemin.

After a while, Jeno gets a text. "Zoe and Archer are here." He looks around. "Zoe's gonna hate this."

"At least she knows some of us", Chenle says, walking with Jeno to the front door.

Jeno opens the door and lets the couple in. As he's about to shut the door, a voice calls out, "Wait! Wait!" Sam runs up to the door and collapses against Jeno, hugging him. "Hi."

"Hello to you too."

When she pulls away from Jeno, she finds two girls staring at her.

"You are seriously so pretty", Archer says, Zoe nodding in agreement.

"Oh, thank you so much. You two are gorgeous."

"How many female friends do you people have?" A voice asks.

"As you can tell, he's not good with women!" A new voice says, loudly.

"Jaehyun, shut up!"

"Jeno, how many people are here?"

"I didn't count."

"Oh my God."

"Zoe and Archer are here!" Jeno calls out, hoping for his friends to come to him. It works as the five males rush into the kitchen.

"Sam!" Chenle exclaims at sight of the girl.

"Hi", she says, laughing into the hug.

"Sam, these are my boyfriends."

"You guys are, like, intimidatingly handsome."

Mark, Jaemin, and Haechan blush, amusing their audience.