Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

Start from the beginning

Zack nodded while hawks talked understanding most of things he said

"So those gift under the tree?"

Zack question

"Are from lexa to us. She said certain wrapping paper tells us who goes to who. For example the wrapping paper with pink heart and pink snowflakes is for me."

Mitsuri said while picking up a box.

"So should we started opening them?"

Zack asked reaching for one he assumed was for him.

"No."

Mitsuri stopped his hand

"Why not?"

Zack asked

"Cause we are not to open them until Christmas."

Mitsuri explained

"And when is that?"

Zack asked

"Not including today in six days."

Zack sighed and sat back down on the couch

***********************************************

While everybody else is downstairs watching the Santa clause. L was in his computer looking at recent crimes.

he noticed some were nearby and were just thefts. It's determined that it by the same person or people at each house because they put towels in the sink holes and leave the sink running flooding the houses.

L found it incredibly foolish. He assumed the thief or thieves were idiots.

Then he heard the doorbell ring. He got up and started heading down stairs. While everybody ran up the stairs.

Everbody watched from the top of the staircase as L opened the door

L was surprised to see a cop

"Good evening sir."

"Hello officer. Is there a problem?"

"No No No. there's no problem we are just checking out the neighborhood. I don't know if you've heard there have just been a lot of burglaries around here and we are just making sure that everybody taking the right measures to make sure that everybody is safe this holiday. Do you live alone sir?"

"No I don't. I live with 6 other people my roommates. Plus all of us are very careful we lock the doors and windows every night. Not to mention most of my roommates are relatively very strong."

"Well I'm sure you all should be alright in. But just to make sure, you all aren't going anywhere soon are you, to maybe see all your families."

L was seeing through this man's lie so quickly. So he decided to pull as fast one on him.

"Actually yeah we are. We'll be gone tomorrow night. But we'll be sure to lock all the doors and windows. But if you'd come around and make sure our house is okay we'll be very grateful."