Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

Start from the beginning

I finished loading up the car and went back inside to see everyone on the couch watching home alone.

"Okay we and doe will be heading off to see my family. Remember-"

Zack and dabi groaned

"Hey listen. I wouldn't have to keep repeating if you two behaved better, even though I know in the end you wouldn't listen."

They both shrugged and said "you right."

I faced palmed

"Okay. L is in charge, so if you need anything ask L, remember there's only so much money on the card don't spend it all on things you don't need. If you run out of money have L call me to add more. Make sure to turn off all the light and electronics before going to bed. Pick up after yourselves, if I come home to the house a mess I while beat you to death with my slipper. Stay out of my room. Don't fight with each other. And finally don't burn the house to the ground."

Zack then raised his hand

"Yes Zack?"

"I just want to know what's with those boxes under that tree. Also why is the tree fvcking glowing?"

He asked while pointing at the tree

"Zack have you ever celebrated Christmas?"

I asked concerned

"Sounds familiar...but since I don't have a clue what your talking I'm going to say no."

I looked at the time I didn't have anytime to explain.

"Sorry but we have to go right now, ask someone else I'm sure they can tell you."

I grabbed my suitcase and backpack

"Okay I love you guys! Bye!"

Then me and doe walked out to the Uber I ordered, put our luggage in and got into the car. We put on our seatbelts, and off to the airport we went.

***********************************************

"So can tell me what Christmas is?"

Zack looked at everyone who was in the room

"Christmas is technically a religious holiday. It is a holiday to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, who, according to the Christian religion, is the son of God-"

Hawks started explaining before zack groaned out in annoyance at the mention at religion and god. Reminding him of the floors

"You done?"

Hawks asked and Zack folded his arm but nodded

"Anyway besides the religious aspect of the holiday. Popular modern customs of the holiday include gift giving; completing an Advent calendar or Advent wreath; Christmas music and caroling; viewing a Nativity play; an exchange of Christmas cards; church services; a special meal; and the display of various Christmas decorations, including Christmas trees, Christmas lights, nativity scenes, garlands, wreaths, mistletoe, and holly. It's also a time for love and peace. Spending time with friends and family. Hence why lexa left to go spend it with her family."