Chapter 12:Containment Earrings

Начните с самого начала

He knew I wasn't joking with my earring, he nodded and sat down next to me. I had a caring family by my side that's all I needed. I leaned my head on his shoulder as we watched them start the pull ups.

A two and half years ago, just about a week after my nightmare we went on a mission in Russia, a pack there had a huge rouge infestation and we were sent to kill them. I already had my four containment piercings in because an elder said it was 100% mandatory for a white wolf like me. I had to learn the hard way why I needed them.

*FLASHBACK*

I sat on top of the tree scanning the area, there were rouges about 4 miles from us. the amount of them was huge.

4 1/2 miles from here and over 400 rouges, I mind link Nathan and the gang.

Ok we'll go in first you stay behind, Nate answers back.

I didn't protest but after a few minutes I had a horrible feeling churning in my stomach.

Go after them, Sapphire screamed.

She was clawing at her cage in my mind trying to break free and take control. I jumped out of the tree I knew she was right. Sapphire and I were so close we trust each other fully I had never lost control but I knew one day I would.

I landed safely on the ground and ran to the rouge camp site. A horrible pained cry pierced through the sky.

Nathan.

No no no. That was all that was replying in my head as ran. His howl was pained, he was hurt he was trouble which mean everyone else was too. I finally reached it and I saw Maci, Abigail, and Trey huddled in a corner. Trey was protecting Abigail and Maci, Maci was trying to wake up Abigail, who was unconscious on the cold ground, and they were surrounded by rouges. James was fighting off three rouges but they kept multiplying. Joseph was back to back with James trying to defend his brother's blind side. Nathan was bleeding there was a silver pocket knife in his left leg and Greg was trying to fend off a rouge with him. I could smell a hint of wolfsbane in the air, they couldn't shift.

Everything went slow-mo James and Joseph gave out, too many rouges were attacking Trey, Greg and Nathan couldn't hold out much longer. I felt my body start shaking, I saw Nate make eye contact with me.

"Alyssa! Run away! Go!"

We have to take off the containment earrings, Sapphire stated.

I knew she was right it was the last option, it was the only way tho save my family. I pulled all four out and I felt a wave of energy surge through me.

"No! Alyssa run!"

Nate got punched in the face he fell to the ground, Greg got hit too. Trey got bitten in the arm and James and Joseph were being hit left and right. Anger rushed through me I was slowly slipping away.

How dare they hurt our family I'm going to kill them, Saf promised.

I gave my control away and Sapphire crashed through the barrier. She was in the pilot seat now the last thing I remembered was she shifted and then my human self passed out.

I blinked, once them twice. I looked around I was covered in blood from head to tail, bodies laid lifeless around me. Dead all dead. I looked at my family they started at me, my wolf. I saw fear in their eyes, it was the only emotion I could read off of them. I turned around and ran as fast as I could. I could hear Nate trying to call me back, I ignored him and put up my barriers.