Chapter 1:Screw You

Hi this is my first wattpad book plz enjoy and give this book a chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up just as the first beep on my alarm clock went off, I jump out of bed and quickly change and toke a shower. I only got to take these on special occasions so I savored every bit of it.

Hi, my name is Alyssa Silvers and I'm no princess. I live in a hellhole. My parents died when I was only five, my pack treated me like shit after it. Oh right I'm a werewolf. Yes I become a man eating monster.

The reason my pack hate me is because I 'killed' the Alpha. The memory was still fresh in my mind even though it had been ten years since the incident. I was only five and a rouge attack out of the blue just happened. My parents locked me in my room, but a rouge burst through the the door and I could see my parents bloody lifeless bodies behind him. I screamed on top of my lungs and cried as he came closer. Then the Alpha and Luna crashed through the window and fought against him. The Luna was killed first because the rouge threw her across the room straight through a wall and she died on impact, since she was injured before. Then the Alpha died while killing the rouge they were in a bloody claw fight and had both their teeth sunken into each other's necks.

The amount of blood I saw that day the sight of my parents bodies, and to make it worse everyone blamed me for their death, I don't argue with the fact I got them killed it was true. I deserved this treatment, they were right. I'm the outcast, I'm the unwanted.

Today is my fifteenth birthday, but that didn't matter no one will remember anyway. I'm the slave I don't deserve anything in life.

I got dressed in a black hoodie and sweatpants and I climb down the stairs. I began cooking the whole pack house's meals. I finished 400 meals and saw a few people already coming down. I quickly grabbed an apple and began up the stairs again. Then out of nowhere I was slapped, I was used to this no biggie.

"Bitch hurry up your taking up the whole staircase with your fat ass."

Everyone starts to snicker, I keep my face emotionless and mumble," I'm sorry," as I continued my way up the stairs to my room. I grabbed my backpack and began my 6k walk to school.

Fun.

I arrived to school, just a note this is a werewolf school no humans. In the werewolf community your not allowed to go to a human school unless your pack is really small.

I trudge to my locker and open it crickets and cockroaches popes out of my locker. I hear that annoying high pitched laughing behind me. I see Tracie Jackson laughing her non-existing ass off. I roll my eyes and grabbed my books.

Let just say Tracie is a the pack whore and she fake as fuck, plus she is my nightmare, she was one of the main causes for my bullying and the treatment I get. She would rally up some pack mates to do her dirty work or she would do it just to see my reaction.

I turn and Tracie pushes me into the lockers hard. I felt the bruise already coming on but I knew I would heal in at least an hour, thank you werewolf healing.

"Oh sorry Alyssa," I almost gaged when she said my name," I didn't see you there."

She punches me in the stomach and kicks my shin with her pointy hot pink high heel. I yelp in pain. She starts to snicker as I fall to the ground. Well isn't life wonderful.(A/N a lot of sarcasm). I slowly get up as the bell rings and move to my first class.

I enter the classroom and I sit down in the back in the corner so no one could notice me. Class was already half-way in just as an intoxicating smell fills my nose, it smelled like the woods and cinnamon it was like a drug. I couldn't get enough of it