Chapter 19 : Foundation Day Pt.2

Start from the beginning

The students started murmuring again.

"Main event?"

"What is she talking about? Is there another item?"

Taeyeon pulled Karina beside her, then started talking again. "Karina will be part of our main event."

Karina furrowed her brows as she looked at Taeyeon confused.

"Anyone wants to bid to go on a date with Karina?" Taeyeon asked calmly.

The boys started cheering and shouting like wild animals.

Karina's eyes widened as she looked at Taeyeon, still shocked by what she heard. "Unnie! What is this?"

Taeyeon smiled at her sadly, then started rubbing her back. "For charity."

Karina slumps her shoulder, defeated, then murmurs. "Fine for the charity."

Taeyeon looks at Kyungsoo."We also have Kyung ~

"Hey, I can't date someone, I have a girlfriend already," Kyungsoo argued.

Taeyeon sighed then looked at Jisoo mouthing the word "please."

Jisoo sighed deeply, he had no choice but to say yes.

"We also have Jisoo for girls."

Taeyeon looked at Jisoo again, then nodded her head. "Thank you."

Jisoo sighed then nodded his head forcedly.

"Jisoo!! Omg!"

"Oppa!"

The girls started cheering as well.

"Woah, the girls are now getting crazy just to date Jisoo." Sana said, scanning the crowd.

Jennie looked around then started to get annoyed with the girls' shouts and cheers. "These desperate girls tsk!"

"Let's go with Karina first!" Anyone wants to bid for a date with Karina?" Taeyeon started.

"10 dollars!"

"Anyone wants to bid more?"

"15 dollars," said by one of the students with big glasses.

"Anyone wants to bid higher?"

"17 dollars!" The student shouted as he eagerly looked at Karina.

Karina's face is getting annoyed as she waits for the one who's gonna bid more.

"Anyone else who wants to bid higher than 17 dollars?" Taeyeon asked, looking at the crowd.

"C'mon, let's just close the bid. Nobody will bid more than my bid!" The guy shouted as he looked around the place.

"Oh no, not him please." Karina murmurs as she looks at the guy who's already celebrating.

Taeyeon is looking at the crowd as she slowly closes the bid. "Shit, why is there no one else wants to bid with Karina?"

Jisoo and Kyungsoo look at Karina worriedly. "Why does it have to be that guy?"

"Hey, bid for Karina." Jisoo said to Sunoo, one of their student council members.

" Jisoo said to Sunoo, one of their student council members