Chapter 19 : Foundation Day Pt.2

Start from the beginning

"I told you we should do a dance rather than do this. If we dance and sell tickets for it, then we already meet the target money rather than just standing here for nothing." The other student council member said.

"Hey don't say that!" Karina scolded the student, then looked at Taeyeon pitifully.

The other members are nervously looking at each other.

"No. We're just getting started," Taeyeon said firmly.

"Okay, our next item is a purse!"

The students are still looking at them.

"Anyone who will get this purse will have a chance to take a picture with any of us." Taeyeon said again firmly while glancing at their teachers.

"Are you sure about that?" One of the students replied to her.

"Yes , so bid now!" Taeyeon replied confidently.

"Then I'll take it. I'm bidding for the purse for $20. The student replied, looking at the crowd.

"Anyone wants to bid more?" Taeyeon asked, looking at the crowd.

"5

4

3

2

1."

"The purse is yours here. Come here on the stage."

The student hurriedly went to the stage, then took the purse. "I - I want to take a picture with Jisoo!"

"Jisoo come here and take a picture with her please." Taeyeon said, looking at Jisoo with a slight smile on her face.

Jisoo looked at Taeyeon hesitantly, then followed her. "Oh, yeah sure." Jisoo moved closer to the girl, then took a photo with her.

The students started murmuring.

"Woah Jisoo oppa!" The other students are now getting furious with the event.

"Woah she is so lucky!" The other student said.

"Give us the next item!!" Someone shouted from the crowd.

Taeyeon looked at her members then smiled with confidence. "We can do this as long as we're all together."

"I want to take a picture with Karina Noona."

"Taeyeon unnie, you're the best president. I wanna take a picture with you!"

The bid goes on until they reach the last item they have. The teachers are nodding their heads at what they are seeing.

"We still need at least $100 dollars to achieve our goal."

"Maybe we can make another bid?" Kyungsoo asked.

"We can't, we run out of items anymore." Karina replied.

"We already did our best. I think that's okay.." the other student council member said.

"We promised to help build the house for charity. This amount won't help them at all," Taeyeon replied.

"Then what should we do?" Kyungsoo asked them, dumbfounded.

Taeyeon looked at them. " I have an idea, but I need your cooperation. This will be our last shot."

They looked at each other then nodded their heads.

Taeyeon went back in front of the stage, then smiled brightly. "Thank you for bidding to buy the items, we will go now to our main event of the bidding."