Hoseok begins to notice Nari trembling. He can tell she's struggling to stay on her feet as she grasps the counter for support. Before he can even think to say something, her body goes pale and she runs for the bathroom clutching her stomach.

"Are you ok, babe?" Leo asks shooting Hoseok a sharp look before going in the bathroom after her.

Babe. He doesn't deserve to call her that. What can Hoseok even do right now? He finishes his drink in one gulp and slams the glass on the counter. He's beyond fed up. He leaves the bar and goes home feeling much worse than he was feeling before.

As he does when he's incredibly upset, he shuts himself off from everyone. He doesn't want to talk to anyone. He doesn't want anyone talking sense into him right now. He's choosing to soak in this feeling of anger, frustration, and pain for just a little while. He lets the feeling simmer within him and overtake his thinking.

He's so quiet at work the next day it's as if he weren't there because he's so far inside his head that he doesn't notice anything going on around him. His whole body is on autopilot as he tries working himself through the bullshit that is his emotions. That autopilot gets him through work, and for some reason takes him straight to the bar afterwards.

He knows it's busy, but maybe that's why he showed up. He knew that he wouldn't be able to talk to Nari much until the end of the night. Whether he stays that long is yet to be seen. Leo isn't anywhere to be found, but the ring remains on her finger. The ring piercing his heart every time the light shines on it.

"Why the fuck did I come here?" He mumbles to himself.

Every time she refills his drink he says nothing to her. Her attempts to start conversation are met with short answers and much attitude.

Despite all of that he still stays until close. He continues to sit in silence not even looking up at her as she wipes the counters down.

"Hobi," she finally says breaking the silence between them.

"Don't," he mumbles.

"Hobi," she repeats coming around the counter to stand next to him.

"I don't want to hear it."

"You won't even give me a chance to explain?"

"What is there to explain?" He asks getting out of his seat and standing an inch in front of her face.

"I know you're upset, I just-"

"Hell yeah I'm upset!" He explodes. "What the fuck do you expect me to be right now?"

"We've been over this. It means nothing and you know it."

"You're killing me."

"Babe-"

"Don't! You're his babe, right?"

"Hobi please. You're being unreasonable again."

"What do you want from me, Nari?! You think I can just sit by watching you flaunt that ring even when he's not here? You think I can just be ok when you LEFT ME and went back to him? When I can barely even see or talk to you, I'm supposed to just smile through it?"

"I didn't-"

"My fucking heart is on the floor!" He shouts grabbing her by her waist. "Do you have any idea how much this fucking kills me?!"

"I'm not doing this to hurt you, you know that."

"But you are hurting me." He pulls her in close and gives her lips a soft but reserved kiss. "This hurts so fucking much."

"I know, I'm sorry. You have no idea how sorry I am," she pleads trying to chase his lips. "I told you I would spend the rest of my days making it up to you. It's almost over, baby."

"I miss you so much," he growls unable to stop himself from kissing her again. He's pissed and frustrated, but it's hard to let this rare moment of alone time go completely to waste. That doesn't mean he forgives her completely though.

"I miss you too," she says sliding her hands up his chest and wrapping them around his neck. "This is hurting me as much as it's hurting you."

"Is that what you think?" He scoffs getting a feel for her bare skin under her shirt. "Do you know how empty I feel everyday?"

Her words won't make any change in the way he feels in this moment. She knows that. She's known him long enough to know when words won't work on him. So she kisses him. She presses her warm needy lips into his hoping it's enough to satiate him for now at least.

"What the hell am I supposed to do, Nari?" He says eliminating her chance to answer by taking her lips for another kiss.

His hands slide down gripping her ass wanting her to feel his nails digging in. He wants her to feel his pain. He wants her to fully understand the rollercoaster he's been on this entire time.

He finds an opportunity and slides his tongue into her mouth tasting her flavor that he feels he hasn't had in decades. His hands slide under her waistband gripping her bare flesh and pulling a whine from her mouth. His kisses grow more aggressive, nearly bending her backwards from the force.

"Baby," she whispers into his mouth before he stops her with another kiss. "Bab-"

"Shut up," he growls. He slides his hands around to the front of her undoing the button on her jeans.

"Yes, sir," she says only making him more upset.

She knows what that does to him, but he's in a different mood right now. He's wanting to punish her, but not in the way she may think.

His hand travels under the thin fabric of her underwear and he can feel her wetness pooling. She lets out a heavy breath when he circles his finger around her clit. She presses herself into him for a better feel of him giving her the pleasure she's missed.

"You make me so fucking frustrated," he says between the sounds of her light moans.

"I'm sorry, baby," she whines.

"Are you?" He asks sliding a finger into her. "Because I don't believe you."

"I mean it," she moans grinding her hips to the rhythm of his finger pressing her buttons.

"You're full of shit," he says sticking a second finger into her. "You like toying with me."

"No-"

"You like pissing me off."

"It's not-"

"You like being punished."

"Babe-"

"Don't you?!" He says increasing the speed of his fingers.

"Hobi, baby, please," she moans.

He stops her from saying more by darting his tongue in her mouth swallowing her every sound of increasing pleasure she lets out. She's getting close and can barely stay up on her feet.

"Do you want to cum?" He asks looking into her with frustration still burning behind his eyes.

"Yes, sir," she moans through uneven breaths.

"Then be patient," he whispers pulling his fingers out of her and her pants in one quick motion.

"What?" She whines breathlessly waiting for him to return his fingers to where she needs them most right now.

"Be patient, baby," he says stepping back and walking out the front door giving her no chance to respond.

He gets in his car and heads home with her left standing in the bar confused with her pants undone and her pussy aching for the release it was so close to getting.

It's only a small bit of justice, but it doesn't stop a smirk from creeping across Hoseok's face as he drives home. He's had blue balls for weeks. She can survive one night.