"I am sorry."

" you're not getting no dick so." He shrugged. " do that little bullshit all you want to. I'm not fucking you." I kissed him softly.

"You not fucking me?" He laughed softly.

"No, I am not."

***

"Shit." I bounced up on down. "Ou shit." He leaned back on the couch.

"Mhm ride dat dick baby."

"I thought you said you weren't fucking me?" I moaned and I kissed him.

" You fucking yourself, i'm just here to be used." He bit his lip and I kept my tempo. "You better show off. You did me crazy last time, you had me hype. I thought you were finna dominate some shit." I listened to him talk.

His voice was such a turn on.. It just added to the pleasure. 

"Dripping down this dick." He groaned. "Give me that pussy."

"Okay my god! Joshua! I feel it."

"You feel it? You ain't even sitting all the way on this dick. If you want it you gotta take it all baby." He pulled me all down and I grabbed his shoulder.

"Shit." I hissed.

"Mhm, you feel the difference?"

"Ou yes. Shit." I pushed my hair to the back and kept the same dip.

"Fuck Amil." I held eye contact with him. "You my nasty bitch?"

"Yes I am your nasty bitch." He bit his lip and glared at me. "I am such a nasty bitch."

"You gone get your get back? This dick do you so dirty baby, you gottta redeem yourself."

"Yes baby."

"Get your fucking lick back." I bounced harder feeling me get close.

"Come on, push down on me baby."

"This big ass dick Joshua." I threw my head back "I am-"

"That's it, come on. Give it to me." My body wouldn't let me keep the tempo. "Don't stop. Im going to nut." He groaned.

"I am trying." He pulled me up and down and I squealed. "Shit."

"Don't fucking stop."

"I am going to come!"

"Do whatever you want, this is your dick!"

"Yes. Fuck yes." I came hard and I locked up and he stroke upwards and I lost control.

That shit was so intense. I couldn't even control myself and I fell back and he caught me before I hit the floor.

"Damn Amil, you almost hurt yourself." He groaned and I couldn't stop shaking. "Calm down baby." I watch his nut ooze to the floor and he kept stroking.

"Shit. I can't." He laid me downed on the couch and let me calm down. "Shit, what the fuck did you do?"

"I thought I should help, I didn't think you were going to overdose on the dick." He flipped me and rubbed through my slit and slowly slid. You can only ride on the bed from now on." He grabbed my wrist and my face fell into the couch.

He used my arms to pulled me back.

"Ou." I moaned and he went hard and deeper. "Fuck."

"Give me this pussy."

"Fuck me." I grunted softly.

"Get that shit." He smacked my ass. "Oh shit."

"I hate you so fucking much."