Forty-Two

Guitargirl9

Liked by calumhood, 5sos, and othersGuitargirl9: Take My Hand now and forever

Guitargirl9: Take My Hand now and forever...

Thank you @5sos, and especially @Lukehemmings for taking a chance on the shy girl with zero experience. This tour has changed my life in so many ways, and I could never express how much it means to me that you gave me the opportunity to live out a dream and experience life from within the cone alongside you. ❤️

AshtonIrwin: Elodie the guitar rockstar!🤘🏻

LukeHemmings: behind every great guitarist is a badass tech, glad you're mine 🤩🎸

Luke swipes out of Instagram as soon as he replies, hitting the phone app and then Elodie's contact. Pushing the speakerphone setting as he drops the phone to his chest listening to it ring, hoping she'll answer.

"Hey, Luke. Miss me already?" She sounds happy as she answers.

"I'm offended you don't know the answer to that." He laughs, "Of course I miss you, pretty girl, I haven't seen you in like thirty-six hours."

"Wow, that's the longest we've gone without seeing each other in months." She gasps.

"I know, and I think we need to remedy that as soon as possible."

"Oh ya? And what did you have in mind?"

"Well, I'm currently laying on my couch thinking my house could use some updating, too many things here seem to be reminding me of Amy and I'd love to have your opinions on things. I'm shit at home design stuff and I bet you could help."

"Oh ya? You're going to trust me to redesign your house?"

"Not entirely, but there are a few things I want changed. So, can I come pick you up?"

"Yeah, I guess I better get ready then."

"Not too ready. This doesn't count as the big date, I'm still planning that. But we will go out at some point today so be as ready as you feel necessary for that. But still comfy."