Babysitter Stories Pt. 1

Anne was being paid to watch over a little boy named Tommy. The parents were paying her well, and it would only be for two hours while they had dinner together.

Anne was specifically told to get Tommy to bed by eight, and then to stay in the master bedroom for the rest of the night. They didn't want her to leave the room before then, otherwise they wouldn't pay her a penny.

Anne soon put Tommy to bed after the parents had left. Then she walked into the master bedroom and took a seat on the chair facing the TV. The room was dark, even with the lights on, and it creeped her out. But she didn't want to disobey the parents's orders. She called the father on her cell phone. "Can I leave this room? It feels uncomfortable."

The father told her no, because he didn't want Anne to wander around the house without them keeping an eye on her.

Soon Anne was feeling tired and sleepy. She glanced towards the bedroom door to see a scary statue of a clown with a bloody face and an ugly grin. It was glaring right at her. Even though it was just a statue, Anne felt even more uncomfortable.

She called the father again. "Can I please leave this room? This clown statue is scaring me."

He sounded frantic. "Get out of the house. Now. Take Tommy with you. Call the police and leave the house."

"Why?" Anne asked.

The father paused. "Leave the house. Call the police. I will explain when we get back."

Anne ran outside with Tommy, dialing the police.

Soon the parents were there with cop cars behind them. Police officers raced out of the cars quickly.

The father started towards Anne hurriedly. "I'm glad you're okay," he sighed in relief.

Anne blinked at him. "Why? What's wrong? Is something the matter?"

The father gazed down at her. "Well, I was worried." He glanced away. "We do not own a clown statue..."

Just as he finished saying that, the cops came out of the house, dragging out a clown with an ugly grin and bloody face, wearing handcuffs.