"I am on my way." Soon as he said that i felt this weird feeling of fear in my stomach.

One thing about Josh if you take him there he's going to be there for a long time. It is very easy to take them there. Way too motherfucking easy because the outcome is ridiculous. I feel like it would be only fair for him to take longer to get upset. It can get very dangerous. Very dangerous.

Cassie walked in front of me.

"Stop crying baby. It's alright." She sighed and she wiped my face carefully.  "It's alright."

"No it's not. I am soaking wet in the middle of the club. I want to go home."

" soon as they get everything situated I'm pretty sure they are going to let us leave if they don't kick us out." She looked around and they were arguing with the guy.

"Get his ass out of here!" The bar tender yelled.

"I wanna get out of here!" I yelled to the security guard and he nodded and he held out his hand and I grabbed his wrist and I grabbed Cassidy's hand.

We slowly me are we at the club. And by the time I got at the club, Joshua was pulling up. 

"Oh shit." Cassidy squeezed my hand.

The guy was getting escorted out.

" Who was it?" Joshua walked up to me and took off his Jacket and wrapped it around me.

"It's fine let's jus-"

"Who was it?" Cassidy pointed to the guy. "Aye!" He walked and the guy instantly started copping the plead and back away from him.

Joshua smacked him and he pointed to me and the guy held his mouth.

"Respect!" Joshua shouted. "You hear me?!" He backhanded him across his face.

"Shit." Cassie hissed.

One of the security guards walked up to them, and Joshua dismissed him.

Joshua grabbed him by his collar and pulled him over to me.

"Apologize." I looked at Joshua and
His eyes didn't leave him.

" I apologize I didn't know. I was just upset and-"

" you were being a fucking bitch because your pussy ass feelings can't handle rejection." The guy mouth started dripping dripping blood. "Say it."

" I was being a fucking bitch because my pussy ass feelings couldn't handle rejection." Cassie laughed softly and I could get over how fine Joshua was.

"Was that good enough?" He looked at me and I nodded. "Okay." Josh deck him in his face and he fell back and Joshua stood over him and started giving him all face shots and he stomped him in his face.

"Okay!" I yelled. " Come on baby, I want to go home!" I yelled in a panic.

"Joshua come on." Cassie yelled.

The security guard pushed Joshua back.

"Bitch ass nigga." Josh kicked him and he body laid there limp. "Let's go." He grabbed my hand and he pushed Cassie and infront of us and we walked to the car and he helped us into the car and hopped in.

The ride home was silent.

"Cassidy?" He called out.

"Yeah."

"You going home or you coming with us?"

"I can go with y'all. I was staying at her place."

" Well, we are going to my place and you can just stay in the guest room."

"I am hungry." She sighed.

"What do y'all want to eat?" He looked at me and he sighed. "You are drunk asf."

"No I am not." He laughed.

"Baby it's alright, where do you wanna eat, it's 2:3o in the morning." He stopped at the stoplight and he leaned over and kissed me and I leaned up.

"I love you baby." I kissed his his lips repeatedly.

"I love you too."

"You are so sexy." He laughed.

"Same to you girl." He frowned up his face. "Don't look at me like that."

"Like what? I am not even doing anything."I shrugged and he shook his head and kissed me and sat back in his seat.

He turned the radio up and I care 4 U by Aaliyah started playing softly.

***

"Yeah." He spoke into the phone and his head rested on the of the couch in his room.

"Who are you talking to?" I walked in and he looked at me.

" my assistant." He said and I nodded and walked infront of him and he sat up and I dropped my towel and he chuckled and hand explored my body. "Yeah just bring it to my house, Mhm. Alright." I kissed him and he moved the phone away from his ear and he kissed my stomach.

I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Yeah." He put the phone back to his ear and I climbed onto his lap. And I reached in his pants and stroked him and he cleared his throat. "Get if they don't have that just get the other one. Yeah I mean if you can handle this shit by yourself then this can be your job. I pulled him out and he stood tall. I stood up and squatted over him and slide down on him and he covered my mouth.

"Yeah, talk I can hear you I am just about to do something. I can still hear you okay? Alright." He muted himself and put its on speaker and the guy he was on the phone with started speaking. "Look at that." He smacked my ass and I slowed down. "Nope keep going. Bounce on this dick," he grabbed on my stomach and supported me and I bounced.

"Shit baby." I moaned and he looked me in my eyes. "Fuck."

"Ride that dick." I tried but it's like I was way heavier than I normally was. "You to drunk baby." I nodded and he laughed and he tapped my leg and I got up and he stood up and pushed me on the chair. And he helped me lay on my back. And he pushed my leg back.

"Hold them." I grabbed my legs and he slid back in. "Shit." He groaned and be started giving me long and fast stroke.

"Oh." I moaned instantly getting lost in the feeling and closed my eyes.

"Nope, stay with me baby." He tapped my face. "Cream on that dick."

"Give it to me."

"You want it?"

"Yes, give me that dick." He hovers over my face and I licked him and he stroked deeply. "Fuck."

"Ou fuck."

"I love you so much." He kissed me.

"I love you too baby."

"I am going to come."

"I feel that shit, come on." I felt the rushed and he groaned loudly. "Shit." I pushed him back and he pulled out.

"Fuck Amil."

"Shit Josh." I laid there and he picked back up his phone and helped me up.

"Yeah man." He talked into the phone.