XI

L U N A

L U N A

If someone said I would end up in Dario D'Angelo's lap in this manner; a while ago, I would've fucking laughed at their face. I had no idea how did I end up in this situation. All that confidence in me facing the devil sprinted out of the door once he told me to crawl towards him. Like crawl.

All my muffled screams and kicks seemed to lack importance in front of this huge devil in disguise.

This asshole had abruptly placed my face right on his crotch. The fabrics of his pants most certainly did not have mercy on me. I felt the bulge right across my lips. The heat radiating off my cheeks could literally make a volcano erupt. Not fucking exaggerating, a girl who never had experience in this game ends up playing the finals before even getting to know how to play.

At this point, I am losing my senses. In a split second, he yanked off the jogger I had on. Exposing my naked ass and my-

"You are one little firecracker. Hm?", his deep voice reverberated in the deserted room. I was in my thong. One of many thongs I owned. I could feel the intensity of his burning gaze on my ass. I did not even have the urge to lift my face and glance at him. My cheeks were crimson red. As if my blood was being concentrated in that area all at once.

I could feel his fingers intertwine onto the laces which emerged from the fragile butterfly fabric. Which was trying so damn hard to cover nothing in that area. His touch screamed danger. So dangerously passionate blended with roughness.

"Are you aware what happens with people who defy my orders cucciola?", his voice sounding ten times deep. Dario's fingers traced my throat. Without further warning, he roughly lifted it to get a view of my flushed face. My lips spread into a grimace almost instantly. I tried to avert my gaze away from that merciless inhuman holding me, but he had other plans.

Tightly cupping my cheeks, he spoke in an eerily undertone. The warm breath which escaped his lips on my neck made chills travel down my spine.

"Be a good girl and count for me."

I did not have time for letting out a complete gasp when I felt a sharp pain being inflicted on my ass. Dario raised his hand and spanked me. The sound spread throughout the room followed by my shriek which had a hint of lust in it?

"Count.", his voice stern and lethal.
"O-one..", I mumbled, in a whisper.

Two, three, four. The hits went on and on. I'm sure that my butt cheeks were tinted red by now. My eyes were glistening with tears. In the middle of this wrongdoing, my screams became lighter by the second. My forehead hurt too because of me scrunching my eyebrow with each blow. My ass was losing its sensation due to so much pain. In the midst of this, I have no idea why,

This felt so sinful yet so fucking holy.

"T-t-twenty-f-five.", I spoke. My voice was barely audible. Dario rested his hands on its surface. He began caressing and squeezing it, his touch tried to comfort the shit show he pulled for the last five minutes. This sudden move aroused the fuck out of me.

The way his hands moved across my ass. Squeezing the cheeks. Trailing his fingers by the lace of the thong towards my wetness. It felt nice. Nice would be an understatement. It was dangerously intoxicating.

"Already wet for me puppy?" My face heated up at this comment passed by him. I stood up desperately trying to escape from the clutches of this man. My earnest wish wasn't granted when I felt his strong hand grip my waist and straddle me down on his lap. The huge length of his hard cock was pressed against my naked ass. My core was throbbing at this point, but I somehow tried to make it unnoticed.

"So, what is the lesson of the day cucciola?", entangling strands of my hair. "A-always o-obey you Dario." His lips spread into a smirk as he whispered in my ear, "It's Boss to you." My breaths were becoming shallower every second. "I-I will always obey you B-boss."

"Good girl."

"Come to the basement right now.", Dario spoke to someone on his phone; while his hand still lingered down my waist. "One of my guards will be coming to get you to your room. Put your sweats back on. And be a good girl.", his voice heavenly demanding.

Hurriedly I shot up from his lap and was about to start walking toward the door. I needed to get away from this man as soon as possible. "I said put your damn clothes back on.", Dario spoke sitting on the chair dominantly.

My cheeks turned red in embarrassment when I noticed I was half-naked with my pants pooled around my legs. Anyhow, I hastily pulled the sweats up to my waist and left the room.

The room that the guard took me to had no balcony this time. Of course. It was too big and spacious to keep a captive like me which I may add. Transparent walls of glass surrounded the room which gave a clear view of the city in front of me. It looked so beautiful. I walked up and stood in front of the glass wall. Gazing over the tall buildings in front of me.
"I am gonna send you some food by the maid. You must be hungry.", the guard spoke. "No, thank you-" I looked over at him. "Rio." I diverted my gaze to the environment outside again. "Rio. I am good."

"You should not get on his bad side.  The show you pulled wasn't a cool one." An annoying vibe coarsed through my veins. "What do you think I should've done? Waited patiently for my death?", my screams filled the empty room. I felt Rio walking up behind me while he said, "Boss isn't gonna kill you." I chuckled at his comment. "You crack nice jokes. Do you really want me to believe your bullshit? I may be all innocent but I am not stupid." I spoke my voice breaking in the end.

"Toughen up. We don't show any weaknesses here", he said walking toward the door. Before stepping out of the room, he stood motionless in his tracks and said, "Boss's room is one room to the left. Try not to do something stupid." And with that said he left closing the door behind me.

I collapsed down on the marble floor, yet again.

Toughen up. We don't show any weaknesses here.

~~
Thank you for reading!
I hope you enjoyed
Please vote~