X

D A R I O

D A R I O

I slammed her tiny fragile body against the brick wall behind her. She scrunched her eyebrows together due to the sharp pain I inflicted on her, during the process of throwing her against the wall.

Almost instantly, my hands made its way to seize her wrists pulling them upwards and pinning her against the wall. She jumped on my touch, and her already wide doe eyes became even wider. Her eyes pierced into mine, but her face betrayed her when it displayed pure horror and fear. Such a contrast.

She dared to defy my orders.

Grabbing her wrists in my left hand, I brushed the other around the edge of her waist. She was about to open her mouth to protest when my eyes fell on her lips. The curved grimace of her lips fell once she noticed my eyes. Her plump lips stayed slightly parted as she gulped back her anxiety within herself.

"I have my eyes on you everywhere. Do have any idea huh?", I whispered brushing my lips against her earlobe. Her soft breaths became shallower every second. "H-how did you k-know I was here?", she mumbled softly, her breaths tracing my neck. Keeping my head lowered, I met her amber pools of eyes. Her curled-up long eyelashes enhanced it even more. "We are being impatient now. Aren't we cucciola ?" She drifted her eyes away from me towards the long dark passageway on her left.

"Do you know that I can torture the fuck outta you right here and kill you before you even realize it?", I said tilting my head to meet her gaze.

"You are a monster!"

"I never said I was a Saint sweetheart"

Darkness overcame her eyes with a hint of lust on hearing my statement. Her breasts bobbed up and down in order for her to take long breaths. Luna's body was nearly glued into mine but every time she took a breath, her boobs were pushed further against my body which honestly

Triggered the fuck outta me.

She was wearing a huge ass hoodie. It left me imagining what wonders were hiding beneath it. The strong urge of lifting the hem of her hoodie and tracing my hands against her naked bare waist was killing me.

This girl was testing my urges.

I snapped out of my thoughts when she pushed me in a rough manner. Or should I specify, she tried to. "Let me go!" My grip on her waist became tighter when I let out a dark chuckle which resulted in her biting her lips in pain. Cute.

"Don't test my patience." I husked. This stupid little brat tried to pull away from me again. But, it won't work this time. It frustrated the fuck outta me how she couldn't carry out simple orders shutting the fuck up.

"You will be served the way you serve puppy." My grip on her hand tightened as I yanked her off the wall, and dragged her toward the adjacent chamber. Swinging the door wide open, I rapidly walked towards the table in the center and threw her on the cold metal surface with her ass sticking out.

She jerked once the freezing table came in contact with her. I held the back of her neck and leaned over her on the table. "Did you enjoy the little show I put up for you puppy?" I said while hovering above her. "What show? I don't know anything!" Again that stupid lie. I tightly gripped her neck further against the table. I need her obedience. I need her to be honest with me every fucking time.

"You know the more you spit out a lie, the chances of your living decrease. I know each and everything you did in order to end up in this basement. From the tiny outbreak of anger till you breaking out and sneaking into the basement. I tracked each and every move of yours cucciola. You went against my order. You crossed me. No one has a good night's sleep after crossing me, sweetheart."

I gripped her throat to glance at her face. It was white as a feather, while her eyes were brim with tears. Her delicate pink lips were crusted at the edges due to her continuous biting, with hints of blood in certain areas.

I released the grip around her throat and took a few steps back. Her eyebrows scrunched in pain when she lifted her body to stand in front of me.

This time looking me in the eye.

She parted her lips to say something when I cut her off and walked over to a chair that was placed at a distance. Taking a seat, I looked in her direction. She screamed innocent. This increased the urge in me to break every innocence in her. In order to make her my soldier.

"Crawl to me cucciola.", I spoke, glancing at her from top to bottom. She looked at me in question, trying to decipher what did I say. "But-", I cut her off mid-sentence saying, " I said crawl towards me cucciola." I need her complete obedience.

With unwillingness running through her veins, she bent over the ground at a snail's pace. Her huge ass hoodie made sure to hide every curve of her body which was being highlighted in the process

"Now crawl to me puppy." The heat radiating from her face made her cheeks turn rosy pink. Her hips swayed from side to side until she reached me and sat in that position like an obedient little girl. 

I kinda like her in this position.

I directed her to move to my right with my hands and in no time she sat motionless in her position.

"No matter what you fucking do. I will never abide by you. Be ready, 'cause I will do the exact opposite."

Hm. A tiny spark exists in cucciola.

Grabbing her neck I threw her on my lap. She was immediately taken aback cause she never predicted this happening."Rule number one cucciola, always be prepared for the worst possible scenario. Around me, you will lack the time period of 'thinking before acting'." 

Her muffled screams vibrated through the fabric of my pants. All her attempts of freeing herself from my grasp, failed.

I traced my fingers on the hoodie, making my way inside towards the lining of her pants. With one strong pull, I yanked off the jogger from her waist, exposing her ass. My eyes widened when I saw

Cucciola wearing a black colored butterfly thong. The fabric shaped into a butterfly perfectly fit in between her ass, which was making me lose my fucking cool. The laces which emerged from its wings freely hugged her curves leaving me to all sorts of unholy imaginations, which I was very proud of.

It took every ounce of my self control to not grab that perky thong off her waist and act out the unholy imaginations my thoughts were lingering at. Damn this girl.

Those who said the innocent ones have fires glaring in them.

Were damn fucking right.

~~
Hey babes!
Thank you for reading
I'm so fucking sorry for such a late update. I hope you guys understand that currently I'm stuck up between exams haha.
Stay tuned for the next one, cause it's gonna be lit as usual!