"Our stuff is still here." Carl mumbled, pulling out their items and set it behind him for Ron to fish through it.
Ron went over and sat down, his legs folded over one another.
"What do we so about the bed situation?" Ron mumbled, Carl shrugged and turned his body to face Ron.

"We.. sleep on the floor. If we're lucky we can find blankets and lay them down." He was used to sleeping on the floor.

Ron

He woke up late into the night, Carl absent from his arms and their bedroom door ajar.
Ron sat up, using the heel of his hand to rub at his eye while he stood to chase after his lover. It looked like Carl had just Left.
He yanked on his shoes and creeped past the front door, Seeing Carl down the road. A large gun on his shoulder, being held on by a strap. Ron sighed, Chasing After his lover.
He caught up to Carl when he was struggling to climb the wall, Thanks to The saviors picking the thin poles from the sides where Carl placed his feet.

"What are you doing?" Ron mumbled, tugging at Carl's shirt and pulled him down, Carl shocked and looked at him, Searching for words to say.
"Going out." He said simply, his gaze drifting off to the ground, Ron nodded.

"I'm going with you then. Cmon" He sighed. Though he knew Carl's intentions on why he were leaving.

"What- no no you need to stay here." Carl stammered, he grasped Ron's hand and pulled him back. Carl too caught on.

"No. If you're doing something, I'm with you. You don't need to kill negan. You want to." Ron said firmly. "Its a suicide mission, and I'm going with you." He heaved, grasping back onto Carl's hand and interwoven their fingers.
Carl stared at Ron. He looked upset that Ron wouldn't listen to him.
Carl had never been the kind of guy to enjoy being told what to do, let alone being told what he needed to make himself feel better.

"You're staying."

Carl's face formed a scowl, he didn't like being told that one bit. He yanked his hand from Ron's and turned heel and walked off along the wall to find some other way out.

"Carl! Carl You're not going!" Ron followed, yanking the Gun, having a tight grip on it.

"Back off Ron!" He snapped, turning once he felt the tug to his gun, his hands pressing against Ron's shoulders for a brief second just to push him back with Enough force to make him stumble.
It was replying.
Ron and Carl's cat fight. Each can agree that they still look back on it.
But it's changed now.

"No. You're not fuckin going" Ron resorted to his first stance. Carl scoffed, as Ron stepped closer when Carl taken a step back.
"Yes I am. I have to." He mumbled, Ron shook his head and grabbed a Carl's arm, only for his action to be Denied by a thwack to Ron's hand.
Ron grit his teeth, reaching Forward and grabbed onto the collar of Carl's shirt.
Ron knew well that Carl lacked the physical strength for something proper.

"No. You're not." Ron hissed, shoving Carl up against the wall and shoved his lips to Carl's. Carl struggled to shove Ron off him. Letting out Grunts and pants, trying to speak but Ron kept him quiet.
Ron was feeling his body burn with anger. Why can't Carl just fucking listen. His only focus was to keep Carl shoved against the wall long enough till others woke up.
The faint taps against the wall from the gun, Carl's feet scrapeing off the ground and trying to push Ron away.

"Fuck off Ron!" Carl finally took a breath to say something, shoving Ron back enough to hold his leg out and stop Ron from creeping any closer.

They stood Silently. Ron's hands still clutching the collar of Carl's Shirt, as for Carl who was shoved upon the wall, his foot holding Ron back from getting any closer.

"You can't go." He breathed out, his eyes narrowing.
"Why not" He snapped, Carl cocking his head to the side and glared at Ron.

"Because I can't lose you too." He mumbled, Carl's expression softening, hearing the crack in Ron's voice from those words.
"Please" He whispered, his grip on Carl's collar becoming loose, his hands slipping down to his side, Carl lowering his foot.

Carl stayed silent for a moment, letting Ron Lean against his shoulder. "Fine. I won't go." He mumbled.
Ron nodded against Carl's shoulder and hooked his arms loosely around Carl's waist, Carl doing the same but around the nape of his neck.
Ron sighed. He felt awkwardness in the air, Carl's apple that bobbled when he gulped down air Stuck in his throat.
Ron felt a kinfe in his back.
He was upset to have realized he just reacted the same way as his Dad would've.

He remembers such vivid memories of his dad shoving his mom against the wall, Sam would've ran away to hide. Cry his little eyes out.
Ron would be screaming at his dad to let her go. His drunken dad would throw slurs his way, but Ron didn't budge.
He cried for his mom.
He cried for Carl.
Ron felt tears In his eyes, they felt like hot water poured onto his cheeks, digging his face into Carl's shoulder to wipe them away.

He huffed, Carl's hands lifting to sit In his hair.
Still saying nothing, they pulled away from the hug and stared at one another.
"We can., think about a way to- to handle this, Okay?" Ron breathed out, his eyes narrowing.
Carl nodded. Ron could tell his words slipped in one of Carl's ears and out the other, his gaze glued to the ground.
Ron leaned Forward to catch at his line of view.
"We'll think." He confirmed, Carl's lower lip rolling between his teeth with a thought.

They made their way back to the house, Carl's hand snug in Ron's. Neither of them could even dare to sleep.
Ron in fear that Carl would try and leave again, And Carl.. that was something Ron didn't think of.
It could've been anything.
Ron keeping Carl locked In his arms, letting everyone walked ahead of him.

Both Ron and Carl didn't want the feeling of being left behind. Carl more than Ron. Carl was angry. More with losses than being stuck in a place like this.
Carl was holding onto Guilt, Too much of it. Guess this caused him to be somewhat heartless. Cold. And Ron was just stuck with anger.

Ron was told by his mom, that some day, Someone would be just a hurt as him. Take his hand and fix him, just as he fixes them. Ron found what his mom told him about.

-
(1,629 words