The Wolf and The Rabbit

Start from the beginning

"Remus are you listening mate?" Frank asked with a chuckle. It was then he himself looked up, to see Aveline Rosier walking towards them. He sighed, a very knowing sigh with a smirk. "Hey Aveline."

"Hi Frank! Remus," she said, tilting her head and slutty blushing as she looked at the tall brunette boy.

Remus didn't say anything, his eyes glued to her face. If he didn't focus, he was certain his eyes would find themselves wandering to the hem of dress, which was dangerously short.

"Alright, I actually better go find Alice!" Frank said, still smirking well his eyes flickered between the two. "See ya."

The second Frank was out of hearing range, Aveline raised her eyebrow at Remus playfully, scanning him from head to toe.

"You really couldn't think of a better costume then a wolf?"

"Says you! Your the ones who's a bunny, like that's very creative!"

"At least I'm a cute bunny," she told him, before spinning around to demonstrate.

The dress fluttered, so short that if Remus wasn't respectful he would've definitely been able to see more then she intended him to see.  Merlin, Aveline Rosier was going to be the death of Remus Lupin. He sighed, looking down at the floor well he swirling the bottle of beer he had in his hand.

He lifted his eyes slowly, and only then did he finally let them glide over her. His heart leaping out of his chest as he took in the sight of her pretty little heels, and the tail that was glued to the backside of her dress.

"You look good Aveline," he said quietly in a low tone, his eyes lifting to her face.

Even in heels she was still shorter then him, so much so that she he had to tilt his head down to look into her eyes.

"And-"

Aveline began to talk, but was cut off as some boys came pushing past, chasing after one another in some rowdy came. One of them accidentally shoved Aveline', and the girl went stumbling right into the arms of Remus. He caught her by the waist, steadying her to her feet.

"Hey watch it ass hole!" Remus called to the boys, his hands still glued to the girl.

Never in her life did Aveline think she would be the type of girl to find that sort of thing attractive. But as she looked up at Remus, his jaw clenched with anger merely because someone pushed her... perhaps she did find it attractive. Very attractive.

"Come on," she said to him, patting him on the chest and taking a step back. She laced their hands together. "As much as I love brooding with you in the corner, I much prefer dancing or drinking."

Remus eyes her carefully, his usual smirk returning.

"You know I don't dance."

Except as we all know, Remus Lupin did dance.

It just took a couple drinks and Aveline Rosier's puppy dog eyes to convince him too. In fact, it only took a total of six minutes, for Remus to be twirling Aveline around, screaming Abba lyrics in her face.

And after that, all it took was the encouraging screams of James and they were dancing with him on a table, along with a bunch of other random kids.