꒷꒦𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟒

JUN was surprised to find Muzan awaiting at his front door the next day. Especially at such a late time at night. Not to mention the odd request that followed soon after sent Jun's thoughts spiraling with confusion.

"Could I... stay with you and your brother for a few weeks?"

"W-what? You want to stay here?" Jun's eyes widened with shock. He had always assumed Muzan had his own place if he could afford to eat at such an expensive restaurant. Or did Muzan perhaps use the last of his money to treat him there?? 

No, why would he use the last of his money on a stranger? 

But why on earth would Muzan ask to stay with Jun out of all the people in this city? Surely he was more closely acquainted with someone with more wealth? Jun pursed his lips, "Um. Why here, if you mind me asking...?"

"I'm..." Muzan paused for a moment before continuing, "...in a rough situation with my family. And you're the only one who has shown me kindness."

"Oh... okay." That didn't exactly answer his question, but he decided to leave it at that. Jun led the taller man into his house hesitantly, still mildly confused at the situation. 'Only person'? Does he really not have anyone else to stay with? Jun cleared his throat before continuing to speak, "I guess you can have my brother's room for now...?"

"Wait, what? Who is taking my room?" As if on cue, Asahi peeked his head out from his room and almost instantly scowled the moment he caught sight of Muzan standing at the entrance. "Uh yeah, that's never gonna happen." He retreated back into his room as quickly as he appeared, slamming the door shut without another word.

Jun sighed before turning back towards the larger man. "I'll sleep on the floor, and you can sleep on the bed then?"

"...I'll sleep on the floor."

——

Muzan didn't know what he was thinking when he had asked Jun if he could stay within his home for a few weeks. He should have simply asked Jun to take a stroll with him, find a quiet and empty part of the city— slaughter him then and there— and end these sickening pleasureable feelings within his body.

But the demon lord can't deny the fact that this human boy has forced these foreign feelings into his body that he never even knew he could feel anymore.

And what scared him the most was his realization that this feeling wasn't sickening at all— it felt wonderfully, utterly, good. 

And Muzan wanted to know why.

What was it about Jun that was driving him completely mad?

He would finally have his answer tonight.

Next chapter might be uhhhh 

a tiny bit spicy.