꒷꒦𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟑

MUZAN had absolutely no idea what had overcame him. 

How could the demon lord himself be so... careless? How could he have allowed his claws to extend from own fingers even the slightest bit, let alone shred the underside of the table like a mad man?

 How could he have possibly allowed his body to feel such a— 

Such a wonderful sensation.

...by thinking of a man.

Muzan's brow furrowed deeply as he walked beside Jun, letting out a low grunt of annoyance from his bothersome train of thought.

"What's the matter, Muzan?"

The demon lord stiffened when Jun suddenly stepped in front of him, forcing Muzan to pause in his tracks and stare him straight in the eye.

 And now that Muzan is able to see him up close...

He realized that Jun was truly... alluring.

He had flawless, pale skin that allowed his Amber eyes to seemingly glow against it— along with long, thick eyelashes that somehow made them even more entrancing than before. Muzan's crimson eyes eventually seemed to develop a mind of their own, and didn't hesitate to trail further down along his neck, resting upon one particular spot. 

What an interesting birthmark.

Muzan blinked at the sudden call of his name, immediately catching himself off guard. 

"MUZAN!!" Jun was now a mere few inches away from the demon lord, waving the palm of his hand in front of his eyes to get his attention. "Are you alright?? Do you need to see a doctor?"

"No, I'm..." Muzan cleared his throat before flashing a soft smile towards the smaller male,"Quite alright."

Jun raised an eyebrow curiously, but didn't bother to ask any further questions.

__ 

The two ended up going their separate ways.

Muzan needed to get away from Jun— away from that sickening feeling of arousal— as soon as possible. But that didn't take the boy off of his mind. 

He began to think.

Why him? 

How could that disgusting, pathetic mortal make me this way?

Muzan clenched his jaw.

He needed to kill the boy as soon as possible.