Sports Festival: Intermission

Start from the beginning

Melissa POV: at lunch pavilion

          I was sitting peacefully eating lunch with my friends when out on no where Todoroki walks up to me. He wanted to talk in a more private manner and pulled me away and to a hall that was secluded. 

          "Shield be honest with me," he said leaning against the opposite wall. "Are you All Might's secret love child or something?" 

          I almost burst out in laughter, he thought I was the child of All Might. I guess he never thought about David Shield even though that is a very unusual name. Finally I could hold it in no longer and I laughed. 

          "What's so funny?" He asked me. 

          "You thinking I am the Daughter of All Might," I said laughing a little more. "Especially when actually has two biological kids in our class and one adopted." 

          "No that can't be you share his hair color his eye color and have a very similar quirk to his," 

          "That is all happenstance, no the actually kids of All Might are Izuku Izumi and Mikumo," I told him shaking my head for the first bit. "Mikumo is adopted" 

          "His kids are all Quirkless how?" He asked. 

          "Well Izuku was the only one of the twins born Quirkless," I whispered to my self. 

          "What?" 

          "Uh you heard that," I said he nodded. "If you really want to know you'll have to ask Izumi her self." 

          "Ladies and Gentlemen this is an announcement to say the Intermission show is about to begin!" Midnight's voice sounded from the speakers.

Izuku POV:

          Me, Jirou, Izumi, Katsumi, and Mikumo where all in a private Locker room with a divider down the middle getting dressed in our stage gear. I got dressed in my Demon Slayer Corps uniform/ my Hero Outfit with the color replaced to look like it worked with my black fox mask the final touch was to let my hair down.

 I got dressed in my Demon Slayer Corps uniform/ my Hero Outfit with the color replaced to look like it worked with my black fox mask the final touch was to let my hair down

          Mikumo was dressed up in his main Demon Slayer Corps uniform with the Haori switched out to a blue dragon scale pattern. Once he was sure everything was on right he secured his blue dragon mask.