"Okay, now pass me all of your clothes and I'll put them away. I need to do a blood test and check your vitals." She grabbed them and locked it in the storage along with my other personal items.

I sat on the bed while she my vitals and bloodeork. Afterwards she gave me a tiny pack of two shortbread cookies and a juice box.

"Alright here's your phone, call them on speaker."

I quickly dialed Bruce's number and took a seat back on the bed. It only took two rings for him to answer.

"Hello?" His voice echoed out.

"Bruce! I was kidnapped by the riddler, they are keeping me on a 72 hour watch. I was wondering if you could pick up some stuff from my apartment. Socks, underwear, bathroom essentials, I'll repay you I promise."

"Yeah no problem. I'll come down to Arkham. I'll grab the extra key from Alfred."

"Thank you Bruce, you're a lifesaver."

He then hung up and now it was a waiting game. I wasn't allowed any visitors so his stuff would be checked by the nurses then brought down, which is what happened, kinda.

-

A few knocks came to the door before opening.

"Hello Miss Laurier. You had some things dropped off." Dr Crane said walking in holding a bag.

"I thought a nurse was dropping it off?"

"Sorry to disappoint but I thought I'd send you to sleep and deliver the bag." He said unlocking the storage. "I'll put each thing in a different bin to go with what it is. Under garments will go in here." He said pointing to one bin. "Bathroom things in here. And the snacks he sent will go at the top. Don't be afraid to ask for things from your compartment."

"Thank you."

"No need, this is the least I can do, well want to. You have a meeting with me in the at around two. First meal is at eight, so in four hours, lunch is at 12 and dinner at five. You can take naps during the day if needed." Dr Crane said locking the cabinet. He then left and I quickly fell asleep.

-

"Hello Miss Laurier, here is your food. I will come back in thirty minutes to check your vitals. At lunch you'll be let out to eat in the cafeteria with the rest of the patients." The nurse then left the tray on a wheeled table and left.

It was oatmeal, plain toast, an apple and a orange juice cup, along with some packs of stuff. There was some jam on the side so I quickly opened all 5 of the strawberry jam packets and poured them into the oatmeal along with two sugar packets. I quickly stirred it then tasted it. The extra stuff hardly helped and a almost barfed but didn't. I quickly shoved it down my throat and chugged some of the orange juice. I then ate the cold toast then the apple.

The best parts of the meal were definitely the apple and the orange juice.

A nurse then walked in and checked my vitals. My cabinet was then unlocked and I was given new clothes and a few towels for a shower. I quickly walked into the bathroom and turned on the water.

The showers were set up so you have to press a button to turn it on, it takes a few minutes to heat up so I started brushing my teeth while it slowly heated up.

The bathroom was set up so at the end it was a shower, a drain under it and near the door. The sink and mirror was right near the door and the toilet was in between the two.

After I brushed my teeth I put my clothes under the sink so the water wouldn't hit it and started to undress. The dirty clothes were placed a bit away from the clean stuff and I quickly turned the shower back on. It was now somewhat hot, not enough to hurt but enough that it's more than lukewarm.

After my shower routine I quickly got dressed and walked back out with my hair in a towel. I pressed the button on the wall to get assistance so they can unlock my cabinet and bring me some water.

"Alright I'm Debbie, I'm a social worker here. Each patient gets a plastic water bottle, there's ice in a box in the wall in the bathroom and you can refill with the tap. It's clean enough water." She said with a thick Brooklyn accent putting my stuff away. "In thirty minutes the bedrooms are unlocked, don't go in anyone else's room just go down to the rec room. Since you get special treatment as advised by Dr Crane you'll have your Therapy in one hour since he booked you for then. No fighting anyone. You may borrow a book from the rec room once open." I nodded back. She placed my water bottle on my bed and walked out locking behind her.

-

A beep was heard and then all the doors were unlocked on our floor. I waited a few minutes until other patients started walking to the rec room and followed them. It was a somewhat big room with book shelves along one wall, a desk for a social worker, a cabinet for board games, a cabinet for arts stuff and a TV and chairs on the far wall. There was also a table and chairs for group therapy along with a few couches.

I quickly went over to the wall of books and looked for horror. I was always was fond of the genre. I quickly found Bram Stoker's Dracula and pulled it out.

"You like horror too? I love it." A girl said who walked over to me. I nodded back. "I'm Lydia, what's your name, you look new, and pretty."

"Y/n Laurier-Falcone."

"Oh my gosh, I thought they were kidding about you arriving! I'm such a big fan, you've gone through so much I could never." Lydia said smiling while putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Hards off girls!" A guard shouted from across the room.

"Sorry Stephen!" Lydia yelled back while taking her hands off.

"How are you a fan of me?"

"You're a badass." She whispered before giggling.

"Oh, thanks I guess. Well I have to get back to my room. See ya later Lyds." I smiled before making my way back to my room.