"I genuinely thought Ichinose-san needed to learn a lesson so I had her removed from (Dragon) group. Speaking of which, Sae-chan was also focusing quite a bit on Ayanokouji-kun, and also on Arison-kun. It's just a coincidence right? Coincidence, coincidence. When the island test ended, you seemed glad Ayanokouji-kun turned out to be the leader?"

"That's unrelated."

But Mashima-sensei nodded as if he were convinced. But then he spoke to Hoshinomiya-sensei in a strict tone.

"There's no specific rule for it but I want to protect our morals. I'd like to avoid reporting on a colleague's failure."

"Hey, you might not trust me. But don't just blame me, Sakagami-sensei is also a problem right? Class C already has a bad reputation since another person should've been in (Dragon) group but Ryuuen-kun was sent in instead."

Chabashira nods in agreement.

"Indeed, the students this year seem to all be special."

The two boys had gotten quite a bit of information on the exam already so they decided to go back.

'It seems our movements have already been noticed and restricted.' they had both thoughts in their mind.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"ARE YOU KIDDING?" Horikita asks as she absorbs the report from both Kiyotaka and Axel.

"Unfortunately it is true. Kouenji just suddenly got up and ended the exam for his group." Kiyotaka confirmed it.

"Are you two idiots? Why didn't you stop him from rampaging around like that? That was your responsibility as his roommates."

"Well...that seems impossible." Axel said while scratching the back of his head.

Horikita turns around with cross arms. "I'll scold him for it next time I see him, I'd like to avoid such incidents again in the future."

"You should know that's pointless, words won't reach him. You'll just get dragged into his pace." Kiyotaka said, making Axel pout and nodded his head.

"For now, let's concentrate on our own groups. Speaking of which, since you're also a girl, I'd like to ask you something." Kiyotaka continued.

"What's with that line? I was always a girl from the start, you know."

"No. That's not what he meant. He was just saying that we'd like to ask you as a girl." Axel said while he put his hand on Kiyotaka's shoulder, Kiyotaka nodded.

"We would like information on Karuizawa."

"So you'd like to consult me on the matter of Karuizawa?" Horikita asked and raised her eyebrow.

"We'd like to keep track of our group members, but we're finding it a bit hard. We should be able to deal with Sotomura and Yukimura/ But Karuizawa is a problem. After the island test ended, you once got invited to lunch by Karuizawa right?"

"You should know I already rejected her. I'm not interested in Karuizawa-san at all. If you want information on her that badly, why don't you go ask Hirata-kun? If it's him he'll surely be able to set you up. Are you worried that she might be the "target" or something of the sort?" Horikita replied.

"We're just curious..." Axel said and puffed his cheeks. Kiyotaka silently chuckles at his childish behaviour.

"Then it's a waste of time, her behavior has no reason behind it. If you care about her, it'll just be a waste of your time."