16│Group Study

Axel's Point of View

I GAVE HIM A THUMBS UP. We are currently inside of the classroom. Really he want to join me in meeting Hirata and his harem. Remember when Hirata wanted to have a group study? Yes we have another discussion regarding groupings who I am gonna teach in.

"Are you sure you will be fine?"

Seriously Kiyo? Are we in relation– no no! Why is he so persistent in going with me? I only sigh and keep nodding, Horikita is standing beside us while crossing her arm waiting for Kiyo.

"You two really don't have a romantic feeling for each other?" She asked us. I blushed with her question. Ask anything just don't ask that! Even I, I don't know!

"Ye–" Kiyo will answer but I cut him off.

"Hehehe go now Kiyo, Horikita needs to speak with you so go now!" I said while pushing him, Horikita sighs and starts walking. Well, Horikita invited him to eat lunch with me. Well, she invited me too but I have a meeting with Hirata and his harem.

I waved my hand while chuckling.

He is such a weird guy.. But sweet ... Arggh

"Arison, Let's go!" A cute voice called me, I looked at her and smiled.

"Hai Karuizawa-san."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"ARE YOU OKAY WITH THE GROUPINGS?" Mii-chan said to me, I nod. Well they are not pain in ass so I'm fine with it. Hirata, who was still talking to some leader in each study group , suddenly gazed at me.

I waved my hand, he also waved my hand and he smiled.

"Thank you Arison-kun for attending this meeting. I hope your time doesn't waste." he apologized to me. He is really kind. If Kiyo doesn't exist, maybe I will fall for Hirata. Well Kiyo does exist so sorry Hirata.

"It's okay Hirata really and you can just call me Arison." I said while smiling, he blushed then nodded.

"We will start the group study tomorrow at the library, okay?" Hirata instructed us, we all nodded and started leaving. Before I leave I text Kiyo. I smiled when I already receive his reply.

'I'm coming there, stay there.'

I blushed and shocked my head, he really is a boyfriend– What the hell I'm talking about! We are just friends, childhood friends! Not anything else.

"Axel." I look up and see Kiyo. I smiled and stood up.

"Let's go?" He nodded and we started walking to our dorms. Wait, I remember that he is with Horikita.