Axel then came out of his hiding place, hesitantly looking troubled but he smiled. He put his hand on his pocket and walked towards Kiyotaka.

"That was a good scene indeed." he said while nodding his head. Kiyotaka only looked at him and sighed. Kiyotaka didn't expect that. Kiyotaka turned around and faced Axel who was whistling.

"Why didn't you-"

"Stop it? Why should I?"

"Ah..nevermind. Let's go now, I'm quite thirsty. Do you want some drinks?" Axel just nodded and followed Kiyotaka. His heart is still in pain, he doesn't know why. Why did he experience this....He was hurt seeing Kiyotaka with others..specifically with girls.

While walking, a few vending machines were on the first floor and so they decided to head there. But then near the vending machine, there was Chabashira-sensei, Hoshinomiya-sensei and Mashima-sensei.

Both of them looked at each other, nodded, erased their presences and slowly and quietly approached them.

"You know, it's been a while. Since the three of us got together like this." Hoshinomiya said to the two teachers.

"It's fate; in the end we all chose the path of the teacher." Chabashira hummed, making Mashima-sensei grunted.

"Stop it. There's no point in talking about that." he said.

"Oh yeah, speaking of which, I saw you on a date. Mashima-kun, you're surprisingly motivated on that front." Mashima didn't answer, instead asking her.

"Chie, how about you? What happened to your former man?" he said, making Hoshinomiya let out a giggle.

"Haha, I broke up with him after two weeks. You see, I'm the type of girl that does it with a man and breaks it off before the relationship gets serious."

"That's usually the man's line, you know."

"Ahh, but I'm not doing it with Mashima-kun. You're my best friend after all, I'd hate to ruin our friendship."

"Relax. It's not about that."

"Uwaaa...that's a shock all on its own. "

"More importantly, what are you going to do, Chie?" Mashima said, while shaking his head.

Hoshinomiya gasped. "What're you talking about so suddenly?"

"Generally, the policy here is to put all the representatives of each class in the (Dragon) group."

"I'm not intending on messing around here. Indeed as far as attitude and grades go, Ichinose-san is the top of my class, but the probability of success in society cannot be measured by numerical parameters only. I decided there is a hurdle she must overcome before that. Besides, putting her in (Rabbit) group is fitting. A rabbit is cute right? Going pyonpyon, just like Ichinose-san."

"I hope you're right." Mashima said and crossed his arms.

"Hoshinomiya's words are indeed reasonable, is there some hidden meaning behind them?" Chabashira spoke up.

"I just don't want you to make judgments based on personal grudges." Hoshinomiya reminds.

"Are you still talking about what happened 10 years ago? I thought we got over that..."

"I wonder. You're the type to run their mouths as soon as I'm not immediately in front of you. You're the type that's not satisfied unless you're one step ahead. That's why you put Ichinose in (Rabbit) group right?" Chabashira said and pursed her lips.

Mashima turns to Chabashira. "What do you mean? Explain, Hoshinomiya."

With that Hoshinomiya starts explaining.