Ch. 23- Evil Ways

Start from the beginning

I knew I would see him again.

No matter how long it takes. I'll continue waiting. Because there's nothing in the world that I desire most than to end Damien's miserable existence.

There was something I had found out that would be my weapon against Damien. One night as I slept a Demon appeared to me in my dream. He didn't show his face to me and masked his voice so I wouldn't recognize it. He assured me he was a Male Demon.

He was seeking something in return from me. I promised to give him WHATEVER he desired as long as he told me how to end Damien. He made me sign in blood to swear I would keep my word if he shared the secret only those close to Damien knew.

So we made a pact. One I was determined to never break as long as it gave me what I desired most.

Though hatred filled my insides. I still felt a loving presence inside me where Derek and Zayn remained. Ever since I departed ways from my son I dreamt about him at times.

He would appear to me in a training ground in Heaven where he was being trained to be a warrior. He looked healthy and happy. Though he couldn't see me I was able to see him grow. I missed him dearly but I had to commit to the decision I had made.

I would never live a peaceful life as long as Damien was alive.

The Archangel Ramiel never appeared to me again. I knew the dreams I had of Zayn were visions Ramiel was letting me see. I guess he hoped that I would have a change of heart if I saw glimpse of Zayn.

As I was holding onto Derek's favorite shirt and Zayn's teddy bear tightly against my chest. A sudden loud thunder shook my entire house. The windows shattered and every door swung open.

I didn't flinch a single muscle. I stood still holding onto their items closely to my heart.

"That won't bring them back my Golden Girl. Stop being pathetic" Damien's insolent voice spoke from behind me.

"You're finally here"

"I'm sorry. Did I keep you waiting too long?" He replied with a sarcastic laugh.

"I've missed you" I said without turning to face him. I then felt his arm wrap around my waist as he grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head to the side.

"Has it finally dawned on you that you will never be able to escape me? You belong only to me Anaya"

"I know that now" I said as I let go of the items I held close to me and turned to face him.

"So will you submit to me? Or do I need to take someone else away from you to get the answer I want"

"You can't touch my son..Ramiel won't let you"

"Haha that sneaky trader. He is no one to me nor my power"

"But his Ruler is..and you know that don't you"

"Let me clear this up for you. I wasn't talking about your bastard son"

"Then who? No one else matters to me"

"Not even me mommy?" A sudden voice coming from the door caught my attention. It was Legion. My mouth dropped wide opened as I saw how big he had gotten. A split image of Damien though a lot younger.

He couldn't have grown older than Zayn!? He was younger but he didn't look that way. He must've been about ten years old.

"But how?"

"He's not an ordinary child Anaya"

Legion stood next to Damien as his fiery red eyes glared at me. I couldn't help but feel frightened by him. I didn't want to get close.

"You're not going to hug me mommy?"

"Don't call me that. I'm not your Mother"

"You don't love me! That makes me so sad mommy!" He said with a devilish grin forming on his face.

"You weren't suppose to exist! You and your Father are no family of mine!"

"Anaya that's enough! You're gonna make us cry" he said with a laugh that caused Legion to giggle mischievously.

"Tell him to leave the room I need to speak to you privately" I said to Damien as he turned to face Legion. Without a single word of his Legion turned around and left.

"He's a lovely boy isn't he?"

"Let's drop the bullshit Damien"

"Haha fine my Golden Girl. What is it that you want to chitchat with me about?"

"I want to make you an offer I'm sure you won't reject"

"Hmm..Let's hear it" he said as he got closer to me.

"You want my soul right?"

"Correction I WILL have your soul"

"Not if I don't submit to you willingly remember?"

"What do you seek in exchange Anaya?"

"Something you know nothing about"

"Then how can I give that to you?" He replied with a grimace smile as he gently caressed my cheek.

"You will because otherwise you won't have what you want most"

"Tell me then" he whispered as he leaned closer to me. His lips were only inches away from mine. I grabbed onto his neck and before I kissed him I replied,

"I Want Your Heart. A Pure Selfless Enduring Love".