Ch. 39- A Ticket To Hell

In heaven time did not exist. So I wasn't aware of just how long I was basically kept captive. The Angels wouldn't let me go anywhere without a guard watching over me. If I wanted to leave this place I needed to agree with the terms.

I didn't want to help them seal Anaya in the place she found herself trapped in. But if I wanted to leave I had to do it or at least make them think I would. Over the time I spent in Heaven I thought clearly about what I wanted to do.

"My Angels told me you wanted to see me? Have you made your choice?"

"Yes..I agree to seal Anaya inside where you're keeping her as long as I get a chance to go back to earth first"

"Why?"

"My friend Shelly she's like a sister to me..I know she's worried and I need to see her first incase anything goes wrong"

"Nothing will go wrong as long as you do as I say"

"That's my condition..I want to see her first"

"Alright. I will allow you to go back to earth along with my trusted Angel and you will return back here to begin the sealing process. You will have precisely five minutes to speak to your friend"

"I don't agree with that!? It's a little bit of time!"

"Five minutes or you don't leave"

"Ugh fine"

I waited for his trusted Angel to appear. Suddenly he touched me on the shoulder and we appeared back on earth inside my house. There was a muffled noise coming from the living room. I ran to check only to find Shelly crying on the sofa while holding onto a picture of me against her chest.

"Shelly?"

"Annie!!!" She cried out in shock as she turned ghostly pale. Almost instantly she stood up and hugged me tightly while crying out-loud.

"Annie I thought you were dead!!"

"Huh? Why would you think that?"

"They found a body in a lake and declared shortly after that it was you on the news" She said with a shaky tone as tears continued to stream down her face.

I turned to look at the Angel as he turned away from me and waited outside the main entrance of my home. I knew exactly what was going on, They were pronouncing me dead already. It's as if they knew all along I wouldn't return back to earth safely.

They were just using me.

My life was always shitty and at times I wanted to end it. However I learned to push through in the hard times and decided to hold onto the good things. Like Shelly.

Until these beings appeared out of nowhere and basically destroyed my life within a minute.

I wasn't going to let them get away with it.

"Shelly how long have I been gone?"

"Six months..Where have you been??"

"That doesn't matter right now..I need you to help me"

"You appear out of nowhere without any explanation of your whereabouts and I'm suppose to just-"

"Shelly! I don't have enough time okay!? Please I need you to pay attention"

"Okay okay..What do you need me to do?"

It took a lot of me to convince her to help me. The entire time she looked at me as if I had gone mad. Maybe I did go a little crazy after all I had an Angel outside my door whom she couldn't see only I could.

A demon who wanted me dead and a twin sister who suddenly appeared in my life. It was more than enough to make anyone feel crazy.

"Ahh I don't feel good!"

"Please someone help!!"

"What's going on here??" The Angel asked in a worrisome tone as he suddenly appeared before me.

"I-I don't know she can't breathe!"

"There's nothing wrong with her?"

"You'd think she would fake it!? Please do something! She's turning purple! I don't want her to die! Please help her!"

"Okay I will heal her. Please step outside and leave me alone with her"

"Please don't let her die! She's the only person that gives a damn about me! I love her like a sister! Please don't take her away"

"Annie listen to me and calm down..Step outside I will handle this. Your friend will be alright"

"Thank you! Please hurry!" I shouted in agony as I turned to look at Shelly who was really losing consciousness. She was a swim instructor so she knew techniques on how to hold her breath for a while without actually harming herself. However this time she needed to go the extra mile to really sell the show.

I needed to distract the Angel so I could make a run for it. Paddling quickly on the bike I headed straight for the place that the Demon first appeared to me. I needed to find them or in this case let them find me.

As I sat on a bench waiting for someone or something to appear a sudden eerie whistle caught my attention. There was a tall handsome man wearing a long black trench coat. We made eye contact and I instantly felt chills down my spine.

It wasn't only his dark eyes black slicked hair and that perfectly chiseled jawline that made him look interesting. It was his presence alone that was captivating yet frightening for some reason.

He slowly approached me as I froze while I continued to stare at him. He raised his hand in the air and as if my body was obedient to only his command I stood up. He gave me a wicked smile while he softly caressed my cheek.

"This flesh" he said with a soft voice.

"This hair" he gently touched a few strands of my hair.

"Your scent" he said while sniffing my aroma as his nose aroused my neck. I felt in such a daze.

His grip on my hair suddenly became harsh and his voice became deep almost dark.

"You might look like her..But you're not her"

"I was waiting for a Demon to appear..But you're not any ordinary Demon are you?" I asked as he continued to pull on my hair forcing me to look into his dark hollow eyes.

Just as he grinned the Angel suddenly appeared behind him.

"Stay away from her Lucifer. I am warning you"

My face turned pale as I heard how the Angel called him. The entire time I was standing face to face with the Devil himself. I should've been petrified but instead I was amazed.

"You think I care about your warning?"

"You know what can happen if you decide to fight me"

"I have a feeling that won't be necessary" he said with a wicked laugh as he grabbed onto my arm and shoved me towards the Angel.

The Angel looked at me rather confused but proceeded to call out to me while he extended his hand out.

"Annie let's go" he said as Lucifer stood behind me with a smirk on his face.

There was a brief silence.

"Tell the King of Heavens that he was wrong about me. I'm damaged goods"

I turned away from him and looked at Lucifer. He grinned from ear to ear as he reached out for my hand. Before I could hold onto him the Angel shouted behind me, "Annie think about what you're going to do! You will regret it".

"She's made her choice. She's mine now" Lucifer said with a victorious laugh as he wrapped his arms around me. I closed my eyes and opened them again only to find myself in Hell.