Ch. 5- Captive

"Help! Somebody help!".

It had been two days since I was locked away inside a dark room with only a little of light shedding from a small cracked window. Unfortunately I wasn't tall enough to reach it and there was absolutely no furniture surrounding me.

The countless of times I had screamed near the small window I thought for sure someone would hear me. Yet I got nothing. No help sent my way. It was like I was being held captive in the middle of nowhere.

The bus-boy who kidnapped me had not shown his face to me since the night of the incident. He only opens the door while I'm sleeping to drop off food and then disappears. I'm beginning to think he doesn't want me dead. His target must only be Damien BlackStone.

The thought of him thinking I'm associated with Damien by choice was sickening to me. That was exactly the reason why he wouldn't let me go. I was being used as bait for Damien to come looking for me. I couldn't wait to see the bus-boys face when he finds out that Damien could give a less shit about me.

The guy was wasting his time with me. Damien had plenty of girls to replace me with. The only reason he would ever show his face around here is only to kill the man who tried against his life. That is if Damien is still alive. I could only wish the bus-boy really got what he and I both want. Damien's death.

I suddenly heard footsteps approaching by the door. I quickly stood next to it waiting for him to open the door so I could strike and make a run for it. My heart was pounding like crazy. I felt like a nervous wreck. As soon as he opened the door I immediately punched him in the face, knocking him and the food tray he was holding down.

I quickly ran past him and aimed towards the front door. Luckily for me the place seemed to be a cabin and not a huge building as I had imagined where I could easily get lost in. I desperately tried opening the door but it wouldn't open. It seemed to be locked by a code. 'What kinda cabin is this!?' I thought in panic as I tried looking for other ways to escape.

Suddenly a rough push knocked me against the wall causing me to fall down. I groaned in pain as I touched my forehead and noticed I was bleeding. "That'll teach you to think before you try anything stupid again!" He angrily shouted as he picked me up.

"Let me go!!"

"Quit moving! You're not going anywhere!"

"You're wasting your time with me! He will never show up! I'm useless to him and now to you because he won't come looking for me!"

"What makes you think I have you here for that reason?"

"Then why else would you have me locked up against my own will!?"

"Because you work for him! You're gonna tell me everything I need to know"

"What!? I don't-" Before I could say another word he threw me inside the dark room and locked the door shut again. I was back inside my cell and back to square one again. My hope to ever escape this type of life was beginning to run thin.

*The Following Day*

"One Mississippi...Two Mississippi..Three Mississippi..Four-Ahh!" I was bored out of my mind and without any food in my stomach since the night before. My stomach was making so much noise that soon enough I would end up having conversations with it.

While I laid on the floor glancing towards the small light that was coming from the window. My mind wondered to the beautiful times I had spent back at home. So much green beyond the eye can see. The air was pure nothing like the city air which is toxic for the lungs.

My home was surrounded by cattle's and sheep's. My parents had the cutest small piggy's I use to play with. We owned two horse's one of them was mine. Sapphire was the most beautiful horse my eyes had ever seen. She was difficult to tame at first but I eventually got through to her. She ended up accepting me and I fell in love with her.

I closed my eyes and visioned the day I rode her so freely. That day she had gotten a bit tired and thirsty so I stopped by a small lake. She had her drink while I dived in for a little swim. Little did I knew that would be the last time I would roam free.

Tears formed in my eyes while the haunting images of how I got kidnapped flashed in my mind. "Help! Help! Please someone help!" My heart still aches just as much as that frightening day. Two raggedy men grabbed me by force and took me away. I was only able to glance back at Sapphire one last time.

In the beginning I didn't know why I was taken away. I had no clue. My family didn't have much money. We lived off by what we planted with the hard working sweat on our foreheads. The only valuable thing we had was Sapphire but they didn't take her away..instead they took me.

After a few days traveling with my head fully covered so I wouldn't know where I was going. We had finally made one final stop. It was then that I found out I wasn't the only one that was taken away by force. Nine other girls and myself were forced to go inside a huge elegant Mansion surrounded by several tough looking men carrying guns.

We were stripped naked and lined up with our hands tied behind our backs by the two men that had kidnapped me back at the lake. We were threatened to act right and not speak a single word unless spoken too. Otherwise our families would die if we disobeyed.

My legs shook and I felt like I would have a heart attack from how fast it was beating. I couldn't control the fear I felt within. Suddenly a door opened and in walked the most frightening man my eyes had seen. Damien BlackStone.

He walked with so much confidence in himself and with high authority that made anyone feel scared. His pitch black eyes easily intimidated everyone. I myself couldn't really look him straight in the eyes for longer than a minute.

He ordered each girl to open their legs wide enough for him. Some hesitated to do so but eventually we all did what we were told. I stood in the middle so I was able to see what he was going to do to us before it was my turn.

He placed two fingers inside every girls vagina. I bit my lips shut as I noticed he was making his way towards me. I was next. I wanted to run. I wanted to scream. I couldn't believe what was happening to me. I closed my eyes tightly as I continued to bit my lips while my body uncontrollably shook. I felt his dark presence standing right in front of me but I didn't feel his touch.

He suddenly said "Your gift is accepted and your debt is forgiven". I slowly opened my eyes and noticed he was talking to the two men that were bowing down to him and thanking him for his mercy. He then said to both men "Take the rest with you. They are no use to me".

I felt as if the heavens were giving me a second chance in life and my heart was jumping of joy. I walked behind the girls with a relieved smile on my face. When I was suddenly stopped by one of the guards. "They're leaving. You are staying". I was assigned a bedroom and was immediately cleaned from head to toe.

It was from that point on that I became His Captive.