{79} 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘢

Start from the beginning

I'm so sorry," Roman told her.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Jacob was driving her car towards the location where Hope, Roman, and Nina were.

"We turn off in 4.1 miles," Jacob stated, Klaus looked at him." do you regret disowning me as your brother." Klaus asked and Jacob was taken aback.

" Really?" Jacob asked." Do you?" Klaus asked.

"Okay, if it'll take your mind off of want to murder an innocent teenage boy, then yes and no." He said and klaus stared at him.

" When you had apologized and wanted to be brothers, it gave me hope thinking we would finally be the brothers everyone wanted us to be. But every time I look at you, all I see is the man who almost tried to kill my son." Jacob told him.

" and I regret it every day of my existence, Jacob. I had lost Nina. I had watched them, slid her throat as she was holding our child. I feared I was going to lose hope to. I couldn't let that happen, so I was so stupid and I almost sacrifice one of my family members to save another." Klaus told him.

" we have all done stupid and unspeakable things. We've all done bad things and I shouldn't hold you against it. Only thing that matters is that I saved my son, and he is doing well, and he is learning how to be himself." Jacob said and klaus nodded." I forgive you, klaus.

Klaus smiled and turned away to hold his tears. He wiped them away before sighing.

" so is it true that you have more kids?" Klaus asked and Jacob chuckled." Yes, five of them actually." He said." One being Davina and two the Twins, what about the other two?" He asked.

" you should know after all you did buried one of them." He said and klaus looked down." so you met blossom." He said." yes I did and I know all about what you did to her and her mother Aurora." he said and klaus stiffed.

" but like I said, before klaus, I forgive you." Jacob said and klaus sighs in relief." and your last child." He asked." now that is a very long story, we went against an enemy, called the collectors, who wanted Hayley to serve one year of her life. So I took her place, a year later I was kidnapped by an old enemy of ours. Brooke." He said and klaus chuckled.

" I guess your ex came to haunt you." Klaus told him." indeed, when she took me and prevented me from going back home, she weakened me long enough to impregnate herself. Months later, she gave birth to our son Bay, only had to try and kill him to bring back her people." Jacob told him.

" so now me and Hayley raised him together." He said and klaus nodded.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Hope was trying to free herself from the anti-magic shackles, but had no luck. Roman was giving Nina some water to drink.

"What's going on?" Hope asked, looking at Roman.

"He's the one that led them to me in the church attic," Nina answered.

"Wait, but how did you know where she was?" Hope asked. Roman walked towards his bag, putting down the water bottle. Hope came to a realization.