{79} 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘢

En başından başla

Hope got back into the car with Roman.

"Someone's definitely tracking us," Hope told him.
"I can cloak us, but there's something else we gotta do on the way." She told him and Roman nodded.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Klaus was pacing outside a diner, waiting for Jacob. Jacob walked out with some coffee.

" They just texted. My tracking class should be zeroing in on them." He said and handed Klaus a cup. "We should have a location nailed down any minute." He told klaus and drunk his coffee.

"So what, we just wait here and sip rancid diner coffee?" Klaus asked." Or you can think about what you'll say when you see your daughter." Jacob suggested.

" Or more importantly, what you won't say. It'll be tempting to lash out, but you'll regret it later." He said and Klaus looked at Jacob. "You know, you have a lot to answer for and for losing daughter." Klaus said.

"She's not lost klaus." Jacob started but Klaus cut him off." is this your way on telling me how I'm a bad father and how are you trying to give me lessons. He said.

" hey, you said it not me, Hope told me everything between you two." Jacob said." so what, you and my daughter, just best friends now." Klaus said glaring at him.

" gosh klaus I am trying to help you fix your relationship with your daughter, but you are being very stubborn. Nina told me you changed for the better I doubt it." He said and his phone buzzed, he looked at it. "Oh. My tracking class failed, but we have our location." He told klaus.

"How?" Klaus asked." Find my iPhone." Jacob told him, taking his coffee as she walked away. "Let's go." He said and they got into the car.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

It was morning when Roman parked his car outside a house in the middle of nowhere, the location Greta had told him to go.

Roman and Hope got out of the car and headed towards the house.

"Wow, your witch really goes for atmosphere,
Hope said." She's not my witch." Roman replied.

"She's just a witch I know." He said and she rolled her eyes." Not your witch. Got it." Hope said.

"Are you okay?" Hope asked, noticing his mood.
"Look, Hope." Roman trailed off. Hope looked
back at him.

" You know I like you, right?" He said and Hope chuckled, softly. "Well, I didn't think you drove me all this way because you hated me." She said

"It's just there's gonna be some things I have to explain," Roman said." Look, sorry, but the only thing worst than doing this is waiting to do this." Hope told him.

Hope reached his hand out to open the door.

"Stop!" Roman told her and she looked at him." It's spelled." He said and kicked over some stones, breaking the spell. "You can go in." He told her.

Hope opened the door and walked inside, Roman followed her. They saw Nina sitting, tied up and weak.

" Mom!" Hope ran towards Nina. Nina looked at her daughter." Hope." Nina said happy to see that her daughter was okay." What is this?" Hope asked.

Roman walked closer. Nina sat up straight upon seeing him. "You." She said as Hope turned to face Roman, only to be shackled by him.