Chapter 24

~Sinclair~

I grabbed her hips and pulled her against me letting Khloe feel my hard member against her stomach. Khloe moaned out as I moved one hand to her breast to knead it and swirled my tongue around her other sensitive nipple. She moaned and entangled her hands in my hair.

"Mmh baby, stop teasing," Khloe whined as she tried to push me down to where she needed me but I didn't budge.

I smirked and released the nipple that was in my mouth and pinched both of her nipples causing Khloe to gasp in pleasure and her to drag her nails down my muscular back. I hissed at the pain and grinned as I pulled away to admire the beautiful woman laying down beneath me, withering in pleasure.

"Tell me what you want reina," I husked in her ear as I trailed my hands down her body reaching her inner thighs, not touching the area where she needed me to touched.

"I need you to touch me," she whined.

I trailed my fingers slightly over her pussy causing her to buck up to get more simulation, "Here? Reina, you want me to touch you here?"

"Yes daddy!" She said as she closed her eyes, "Please d-" She shrieked as soon my two fingers immediately slammed into her clenching, wet entrance.

I smirked as Khloe held against to my body as I pulled my fingers out then in at a rapid pace.

"You're so wet, reina," I breathed in awe as I curved my fingers while using my thumb to rub her clit in a slow tight circle causing her to gasp as I watched her moan in pleasure.

I felt her walls began tightening so I stopped and pulled my fingers out of her as I smirked at her frustrated whine.

"Why did you stop!?" She growled due to me denying her orgasm.

"I'm not done with you reina," I chuckled as I held my fingers that contained the essence of her in front of her face.

"Taste yourself," I demanded causing her to lean over to put my two fingers inside her mouth and moaned at the taste of herself.

Watching the entire scene caused my member to start leaking precum and I knew I couldn't hold out anymore and I needed to be inside her. I pulled my fingers out of her mouth and moved myself in between her legs with my member positioned at her clenching dripping entrance.

"You ready reina?" I asked as my hands were placed on other sides of her head.

"Fuck me daddy," she said as she looked up at me with her smoldering eyes as she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me inside her causing both of us to moan at the sensation.

"God, you're so fucking tight," I grunted as I slowly started moving my hips as soft moans escaped her mouth.

"Faster," Khloe whispered out and I began to speed up my thrusts, faster and faster with the help of her wetness as a lube.

I stopped to sit on my ass and pulled Khloe on top of me, my member sinking in deeper inside of her than before. Khloe moaned loudly at the feeling of my member stretching her walls wide. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she bounced while I took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked it.

"God Sinclair, yesss," She hissed when I bit her nipple softly as she moved her hands to push me down to lay down and placed her hands on my abs.

She lifted her hips up until the tip was inside of her then slammed down and repeated the action. I moved my hands to her hips and held her as she leaned down to meld her lips against me. Our lips moved in a passionate rhythm until she broke it gasping.

"I-I'm close Sin," she gasped out as she clenched her eyes.

I planted my feet on the bed and thrusted my hip as she went down. I began ramming into her as Khloe gasped and whimpered while grasping her own breasts. I felt her body starting to tense so I began to rub her clit harshly making her bit her lip.

"Open your eyes. I want you to look at me in the eyes when you cum, reina," I husked out causing her to open her beautiful green eyes as they bore into my eyes.

I continued my motions while rubbing her clit causing her to dig her nails into my muscular biceps and her walls began to tighten around my member.

I leaned up to whisper in her ear, "Cum for me, reina."

I pulled back as Khloe looked straight into my eyes as she came with a cry of pleasure. Cum gushed out of her entrance, drenching my member with her juice. I felt her walls tightened tightly around my member causing it to swell and burst, releasing strings of cum into her, painting her walls. I slowly stop thrusting to prologuing our orgasms till my balls were empty.

I stopped and leaned my forehead leaned against her neck as she wrapped her hands around my neck, playing and tugging my baby hair. I felt her heart beating hard against mine as I pecked her on the neck.

After few minutes, I untangled myself from her, pulling myself out of her. I watched our combined cum slowly trickle out and moaned slightly. Khloe noticed it and giggled.

"Not right now babe, I'm sore," She said as she got off my lap and laid down on top of my body.

I leaned down to grab the covers and pulled it over our bodies and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. We stared at each other in the eyes, smiling softly, once in a while, I would do an eskimo kiss causing her to giggle softly.

She moved her left hand in between us, looking at it in awe.

"You're my fiancée and I'm going to be your wife," she whispered out while smiling brightly.

"I can't wait to start our family, mi reina," I stated as I looked into her eyes.

She leaned in, connecting her lips to mine in a slow passionate kiss. I was smiling into the kiss causing to the break the kiss and pulled her on top of me with her head rested on my beating heart.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and mine around hers as we began to fall asleep.