Chapter 11

~Sinclair~

The sunlight hits my face as I slowly wake up. I felt weight on my chest making me turn to see Khloe naked and sleeping peacefully. I gazed upon her sleeping face, her eyelashes laid on her cheeks and her sinfully plump lips slightly parted. I smiled at the sight and slightly grin at the memories of her in the throes of passion last night.

I was knocked out of my memories when my stomach decided to growl letting me know that I haven't eaten since before the fight. I decided to go to the coffee place a few blocks away from my condo so I got up from the bed, carefully untangled my body from hers.

Khloe went to cuddle my pillow so I went into my closet to pick out my clothes which was athletic shorts and black sports bra so I can do my daily run down the the shop.

I went to give a kiss on her forehead making Khloe smile in sleep while murmured, "Sinclair."

I soon left my home and onto the sidewalk jogging down the street with earbuds in. After five songs, I finally arrived at the shop. I entered and went to the register and ordered drink for me and Khloe plus food for breakfast.

I checked out the news as I waited for my order to be called out. 'SINCLAIR REYES, NEW MMA CHAMPION!' I grinned at the article then heard my name called out. I went and grabbed my order then left to jog back home.

After 10 minutes, I finally arrived walking into my condo drenched in sweat. I went into my kitchen to grab a water bottle and took couple gulps of water. I wiped off the water that escaped my mouth. I went into my bedroom to see Khloe still asleep and decided to take a shower since I'm all sweaty. I grabbed my towel, boxer briefs, and sports bra and went into the bathroom closing the door behind me.

I took off my sweaty sports bra and shorts along with my underwear leaving me naked. I went to turn on the shower making the water hot then got in. I washed my hair with shampoo then conditioner. I washed my body with body wash then I turned off the shower and grabbed my towel to dry myself.

After that, I put on my boxer briefs and sports bra. I brushed out my short black curly hair then put it up in a short bun revealing my shaved sides and nape. I threw my towel around my neck and walked out of the bathroom.