The Shining Beacon

The scene opens where we last left off the bullheads making its way to Beacon Academy. As the bullhead's land and open its doors, a young blonde man runs past everyone to make it to a trash bind to throw up in. As the young boy if vomiting, the three siblings, Yang, Aiden, and Ruby step out with the others as they get a better view of their new school.

Yang/Aiden/Ruby: Woah.

Yang: The view from Vale's got nothing on this!

Aiden: You said it sis.

As Yang and Aiden look onto Beacon, Ruby notices the weapons of the people that pass them by.

Ruby:Ooh! Ooh! Sis! Big bro! That kid has a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword!

Yang: Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons.

Ruby: Just weapons? They're an extension of ourselves! They're apart of us! They're so cool!

Yang: Well why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?

Ruby: Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose. I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but better.

Yang: Ruby, come on, why don't you go try and make some friends of your own?

Aiden: She's right, you can't always hang out with you. Besides without friends you'll just be a loner.

Ruby: But why would I need friends when I have you? And aren't you a loner big bro?

Aiden: I'm a loner by choice, there's a difference.

Suddenly a bunch of Yang's friends randomly appear behind her.

Yang: Well...actually, my friends are here. Gotta go, catch up, "Kay', c'ya, bye!

Yang and her friends then zoom past Ruby, spinning her around and making her dizzy.

Ruby: Wait! Where are you going!? Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? Do we have dorms? I don't know what I'm doing...

As Ruby finally succumbs to her dizziness, she falls backwards into a cart holding a bunch of white suitcases. As the suitcases fall to the ground, a girl with snow white hair angrily walks up to Ruby.

Rich Girl: What are you doing!?

Ruby: Uh...sorry.

Rich Girl: Sorry?! Do you have any idea of the damage you could've caused?