Episode # 28:- Forget the past and think about the future.

Episode # 28:- (Forget the past and think about the future.)

Swara opened her mouth to say something but stopped when Sanskar's cell phone started ringing. Sanskar took out his cell phone and looked at the caller id. "Arush," Sanskar said and picked up the call.

"Yeah, Arush?" Sanskar asked. "Bhai, we are coming. Do you need anything from home?" Arush asked from another side of the call. "No, nothing. I already brought my clothes yesterday," Sanskar replied. "Okay, we'll be there in an hour," Arush exclaimed. "Sure," Sanskar said and disconnected the call.

"Whatever happened, what you have done, what you shouldn't do or say. Forget everything, Shortcake. Repentance time is over; the time has come when you start thinking about reconciliation," Sanskar said.

Swara kept mum for a while and looked at the basket beside her. She caressed the packet of chips and looked at Sanskar. "I will," she said. "That's like my girl, sorry, that's like my Shortcake," Sanskar exclaimed and pinched her nose. Swara twitched her nose and looked at him with narrow eyes.

"My name is Swara, not any Shortcake," she said with a puffed face. Sanskar raised his eyebrow and looked at her with a teasing smile. "As if you don't like it when I call you by this name," Sanskar said. Swara turned her face to the other side to hide her smile.

"No, I don't like it," Swara exclaimed. "Whatever helps you to sleep at night," Sanskar teased her again. "Don't talk to me," Swara angrily said. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry," Sanskar said and caressed her hair. "I think you should take some rest," Sanskar said when he found her eyes dropping due to tiredness.

"NO," Swara replied with her eyes opened wide. "I woke up after 15 days, so it means I can stay awake for a longer time as I've completed the sleep of months in these days," Swara exclaimed, and Sanskar chuckled on hearing her justification.

"You'll get tired. Your body and mind need rest," Sanskar said, but Swara shook her head. "No," she exclaimed. Sanskar shook his head and picked the chips pack from the basket. He opened the packet and made her eat a few of them. "You know," Sanskar said while taking out the chip. His face was down, so when he looked up, he found her sleeping peacefully. He chortled, on seeing this because a few minutes before, she said that she'll not sleep, and now she was in a deep slumber.

Sanskar got up from his chair and picked up the basket. He kept the things in the cupboard and came near her. There was peace on her face, and this thing made him relieved. He bent a little and kissed her forehead. "You don't have any idea; that how scared I was," Sanskar said and caressed her cheek.

"I'm so glad you are awake, and I promise from now on, everything will get better and better in your life, our lives," Sanskar murmured and gave a chaste kiss on her forehead.

2 hours later:-

"She is the real hibernated bear, and from now on, I'll call her hibernated bear only. It's so wrong; for these many days, we all are waiting for her to wake up, and here she is sleeping, as if she hasn't slept for ages," Swara's sleep broke when she heard Arush's angry voice. She with difficulty controlled her laughter. Because at the end of his words, his voice sounded like a toddler complaining to his mother.

She opened her eyes and found Arush sitting on the couch, but his face was towards Reyansh, who was chuckling on hearing his words. He had Samay in his lap, who was busy drinking the feeder. Aarav was in Yuvaan's lap, who was showing him something on his mobile. Swara found Sanskar sitting in front of her. Swara smiled on seeing him as his eyes were already on her.

Sanskar signalled towards Arush, who was continuously complaining to Reyansh. Swara nodded and called Arush. "This is so wrong, Arush Bhai. I'm not a hibernated bear at all," Swara said. Arush, Reyansh and Yuvaan freeze in their spots on hearing her voice. The trio jerked their heads in her direction. Their eyes widened on seeing her awake and looking at them with a smile on her face.