Episode # 6:- Take your decision wisely.

Episode # 6:- (Take your decision wisely.)

Sanskar's Office:-

"It means he is the one with whom dad has fixed my alliance?" Swara thought in her mind and remembered her talks with Arnav, which they had yesterday.

Flashback:-

It was the time, before lunch. "Swara," Swara, who was sitting quietly, heard her father's voice. She looked above and found him already looking at her, followed by her entire family. "If today I ask you something, will you fulfil my wish?" Arnav asked.

Swara felt a pinch in her heart because she knew she had hurt her family a lot. They have always fulfilled her every wish, and now it was her turn to do something for them.

"Dad, I promise I'll not deny you for anything," Swara said and eyed Sanskar, who was gazing at her silently. Why was her family asking her something in front of the guests, she couldn't able to decipher?

"What if I say that we have fixed your alliance with Ronit's son?" Arnav asked, and Swara went numb. She kept gazing at her father with an open mouth and wide eyes. "No...," Swara said hurriedly but stopped when her eyes fell over her mother. Her mother was gazing at her with hope in her eyes.

She took a deep breath and nodded. "Dad, I'll not deny for this alliance, it's just he'll not stop me from anything," Swara said feebly and eyed Ronit and Swathi. They smiled brightly on hearing this.

"I promise dear, he'll not stop you from anything, nor he'll put any restrictions on you," Swathi replied and eyed Sanskar with the corner of her eyes. Sanskar gave his mother a thumbs up without getting caught by Swara. Swara asked nothing further. Ronit and Swathi said that she'll meet their son soon. They had decided that their engagement would be in two weeks.

Flashback ends.

Present:-

"Okay dear, I'll take my leave. Sanskar will tell you regarding your work and other things," Ronit said and left Sanskar's cabin. Swara looked at Sanskar with a glare and while putting her hands on her waist. "You lied?" Swara exclaimed. Sanskar mentally chuckled upon seeing her angry expressions and got up from his chair.

He walked towards her and stood at a safe distance by putting his hands in his pockets. "Nah, we never lied. Remember what Yuvaan said yesterday?" Sanskar said, and Swara remembered Yuvaan's words. She stomped her foot when she realized that Yuvaan never lied. He had just covered the entire thing.

"You are also my soon to be fiancé?" Swara asked further, and Sanskar nodded with a naughty smile on his face. "Right, I'm your only, soon to be fiancé and future husband," Sanskar replied, and Swara gave him a death glare. She wanted to punch him hard, but for now, she had some other things to do. She can't deny this engagement as she promised her father, but she can deny this training thing.

"I will not work under you, bye," Swara said and turned to go but stopped on hearing Sanskar's words.

"Have you forgotten, Shortcake, that you have signed some documents? It was written in your appointment letter that once it is signed, then you can't back off. You have to give 1 million if after joining you leave without completing your eight months' training," Sanskar said.

"I've enough money, I'll give you 1 million," Swara exclaimed, and Sanskar chuckled upon hearing this. "I know you have enough money, and I also know that you can give it easily, but...," Sanskar paused for a moment, and Swara looked at him with a questioning gaze. Sanskar continued after a while.

"Just because you don't want to work with me, you are ready to leave this brilliant opportunity? Jokes apart, but not everyone gets such great opportunities on their own. We have given you this opportunity because of your calibre, not because of your surname. It's up to you now if you want to do this training. I'll not force you, but never mix personal life with a professional one. Take your decision wisely," Sanskar said and went towards his chair.