Episode # 4: A year back.

Episode # 4:- (A year back)

“Here you are,” Swathi said, and got up to greet Advik. Niharika and Aastha also got up. Advik turned around and faced Niharika and Aastha. “Advik, she is Niharika. Remember Ronit used to talk about his best friend, Arnav?” Swathi asked, and Advik nodded.

“Niharika is Arnav’s wife, and Aastha is their daughter-in-law and Reyansh’s wife,” Swathi introduced ladies to Advik, who greeted them with a bright smile on his face. “Nice to meet you. I’m Yuvaan’s father, Advik Goenka. And I never knew Reyansh is Arnav’s son,” Advik introduced himself.

Advik had met Reyansh many times when he was in the U.S.A. However, he never met Arnav. Because at that time, he was out of the country.

“Nice to meet you too,” Niharika said, followed by Aastha. “Oovi uncle,” Advik heard a voice and turned his face to the other side. He found Yuvaan with a child in his arms. The kid was eating rasgulla while Yuvaan was holding the bowl in his hands.

“Son, are you babysitting today?” Advik asked in an amused tone, and Yuvaan looked at his father. “Dad, meet Reyansh brother’s son, Aarav,” Yuvaan exclaimed.

“Aarav, meet my father, Advik Goenka,” Yuvaan introduced Aarav to Advik, who grins widely with rasgullay in his mouth. Advik chuckled on seeing his face, which was looking like a balloon because of the Rasgullas.

Advik took Aarav from Yuvaan’s arms and kissed his head softly. “You have such an adorable son, dear,” Advik said to Aastha, who smiled in return. Aarav gulped down the Rasgullas and eyed Advik.

“Ale (are) you Oovi uncle’s popsi?” Aarav asked, and Advik nodded with a light chuckle. “My popsi is there,” Aarav said and pointed in one direction. Advik turned his gaze in that direction and found Reyansh was standing with Ronit and Arnav.

Advik walked towards them, and Reyansh’s eyes fell over him. “Advik uncle,” Reyansh said, and at the same time, Advik came near them. He met all, and later they started talking about random things.

It was around 11 pm when the party got over. Arnav and their family took their leave. But before leaving, they invited Advik and Yuvaan also to Chauhan Mansion.

All of them left that night towards their respective homes. But they didn’t know that in the coming days, they all have an unbreakable bond. The three families will become the one family that’ll do anything or go to any extent for their family members.

Blood relations are important, but sometimes heart connections become more important than that. This connection people will witness in among these three families.

Chauhan Mansion:-

“Aastha, I’ll put Aarav in the bed; you bring Samay from doll’s room,” Reyansh said to Aastha. Aastha nodded and went towards Swara’s room while Reyansh went towards their room with sleeping Aarav in his arms. Aastha opened Swara’s room door and peeped inside. A smile came to her lips when she saw the scene in front of her.

Swara was sleeping in a half-lying position, and Samay was asleep over her chest. Swara’s arms were wrapped around him securely. Aastha had given him a bath in the evening, that’s why he was sleeping. Otherwise, if he sleeps in the evening, then you have to stay awake the entire night with him.