A guard from beyond the castle comes out and waves me over, "I can bring you to the King, if you would just follow me." It's a woman and I am shocked for a second. But of course this was Juko leading by an example, he allowed women into the army. It was a amazing feat to know that he saw women as an equal although I was sure he always did.

I follow the woman learning that her name was Eliza, she was a sweet blonde, tough as nails with a killer personality. 

As soon as we make it to the front door Shyra takes off to the back of the castle. I let her be because in the back of my mind I knew who she was ready to see. Tatsu of course and I couldn't wait to see my giant red baby. I missed him so much just as my kids.

"Do you think Juko will like this dress?" I ask Eliza as we walk the halls of the castle heading towards the throne room.

"I think he will, you look wonderful." She says kindly.

"Does he still wear a lot of black, I've hardly seen that man in color and I'm beginning to think he might be a little colored blind." I joke.

Eliza laughs shaking her head, "yes nothing but black my Queen."

My Queen.

The Queen of Unity.

I would need to get to use to that title.

This was still all so new to me, to be reborn and come back as a Queen.

I lift up my arm a small black cloud of ash appearing in my hand, Eliza watching me closely. I press ball against my dress and it sinks into the fabric like ink turning the dress a coal black. Eliza eyes widen, I see her gulp but she doesn't question me on what she just saw. Instead she continues to lead the way towards the throne room.

Our footsteps are quiet and my feet are starting to hurt. I step out of my shoes discarding them in the hall and let the pads of my feet hit the cool marble floor.

The castle had been redone, rebuilt and painted. My fingers lightly drag against wall where some of the wall paper is wilting.

It falls to the floor and I take noticed of the halls. There were guards walking around, paintings on the walls, plants in the corners with stone statutes at the bases but for some reason it still felt so empty, so alone in the castle.

Finally we come to a set of gold double doors.

The temperature drops noticeably and goosebumps litter my skin. Beyond those doors I knew my husband sat waiting for me.

Did he know I was here or was he busy meeting demands for the people?

I lick my lips tasting the candy flavored gloss on my tongue nervously. "Are you ready?" Eliza asks turning to me.

I adjust the tiara on my head, Uri said this one was temporary and that I'd be getting a crown soon. I felt silly wearing it but it was customary.

I feel the nerves shoot through my body and my hands become clammy. I rub them against my dress hastily, "I think I am."

"Good, I'm sure he's ready to see you."

The doors open, a gust of wind shooting out the room causing the hem of my dress to dance in the air.

I breath in deeply and step inside, as soon as I do I notice four men standing in all four corners of the room bow almost immediately.

There is a long black rug leading up the throne stairs. The floor to roof windows are open with the see through curtains swaying gently in the wind.

Upon the throne are two chairs one is occupied by a figure. A man with a crown on his head, long curly locks wearing a black leather jacket, shirtless with jeans and combat boots. Tattoos are on his torso, hands and neck and when his looks up my breath catches in my throat. He hardly looks older but age still looked so good on him. His beard has grown out not by a lot but still it's clean cut.