42

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

"Do you have everything you need?"

"Yeah."

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine."

"Do you need help with the triplets?"

"They've already finished getting dressed."

"Ok."

"Ok."

I look away from my mother, I didn't necessarily trust her. Not after everything I had discovered. I had a slight implication that Tim had been abusing Summer ever since the tea party. The times she would come over she often times sit in silence too lost in thought to notice I was watching her. She was too young to be behaving this way. And I wanted to know the truth. With some digging and a little bit of help I had discovered that Tim had hit her on more than one occasion.

This was the same man that had sent those bikers out to have me killed when I was bringing Ivy back to the castle. The same man that had sent those assassins to my home and had me shot and killed. The same man who I had discovered was working along side Margie Carmine and Dr. Kimble to take my spinal fluid from me. To take the potent contents of J3 and capitalize off of it.

It didn't take me long to discover all of this information when I had gotten my hands on Tim.

I had beaten the information out of him and it didn't take him long to spill every little detail of his plans. Tim had kill my father but what he didn't expect was for me to inject j3 inside of me. From there, once he discovered I was a walking miracle he use the love he knew my mother had for him to get closer to me. He wanted to butter me up and when I was vulnerable enough he would take from me. Only that didn't happen and he had grown impatient with me so he use the wealth he had inherited from his family to recruit a few people.

The assassins.

Dr. Kimble, who was once loyal to my father turned into one of those people. Margie who ended up being Tim's mistress was just a cushion for him. Although he confessed he did love her he wanted to use the resources she had gotten from Richard to his advantage. Margie, willing to do anything for love because it lacked in her marriage with Richard accepted Tim and his wrongdoings wholeheartedly.

No matter who it hurt.

After beating Tim to a inch of his life I ended up killing him and tossing his body to the dragons to eat. He didn't deserved to be buried and I made sure of it.

My mother claimed she had no idea what was going on behind her back and the only reason I believe her is because of how distraught she was how torn she was to hear that her now deceased husband had betrayed and use her. I questioned everything and yet her body language so no signs of deception. I did however tell her that if Summer ever came to me with any again I wouldn't let her let her off so easily.

Since then my mother has been trying her hardest to be apart of my life. Trying to help out with the triplets and take care of everything since Ivy had passed. I didn't allow her, she was kept a distance from me and my children.

Today though, would be the day I would be burying my wife.

I felt sick, sick to my stomach knowing that she was gone. That after all I did, we did, I couldn't protect my wife. The guilt ate at my flesh, it consumed every part of me. Even the deepest darkest corners of my mind. I had to be strong though for Unity and for my family because after this there would be a important announcement for the people of Unity.

The kingdom was in shambles and they needed a leader, to breath life back into the walls. To give everyone hope that after this everything would be ok.