23

A/N: Ivy's nightie. ❤️

When me and Juko made it back home we both took a shower before we retired to bed. I was exhausted and I could tell that Juko was too. My problem was that I was horny and the heartbeat in my clit would not go away. I didn't want to wake Juko up seeing as this had been the first time in a long time since he's actually came to bed and slept. It was clear that he was getting little no sleep by the sleep lines under his eyes or the countless nights I had caught him asleep at his desk.

I sigh quietly shifting on my back and turn my head to look over at Juko. He laid on his back, lips parted as his chest rose and fell. My eyes couldn't help but roam his body from his broad chest, the ridges of his eight pack, his scars and his deep v line that led right down to the thing I wanted most. My eyes coasted lower; I could see his dick print. It was soft but still was an impressive size. I was tempted to reach out and touch him, to wake him up with his cock in my mouth. To climb his lap and ride him for as long as I possibly could before my knees gave out.

I was frustrated no doubt about it, so sexually frustrated in fact that I had tried a few times to masturbate. I wanted to feel as good as I did the night of Juko's heat. The problem was now that I had gotten a taste of him it felt almost impossible to achieve an orgasm from sexual gratification. It was like my body didn't want anything I was trying to offer to sate it. My body wanted Juko and only Juko's touch.

I was trying to be respectful because of everything that transpired after he found out he was drugged and assaulted. I don't think I thought about sex for a good month after everything that happened. And once he had gotten better, he went straight to work and because of his aggressive like behavior I pushed those feelings aside. He was hurting and I couldn't blame him.

More time passed and those feeling came back full force. I've tried fingering myself, used a small toy Uri convinced me to buy. It had gotten so bad that I resorted to dry humping my pillow in my sleep.

I internally groan trying my best not to wake Juko up. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't go to sleep unless I fixed my little problem. In the past I had no problems taking care of the problem but now... I wanted to choke the shit out of this man for making my body feel this way. I felt so goddamn needy that it was becoming embarrassing.

The longer I stared at Juko the more the feeling increased. I turn away from him squeezing my thighs together trying to ease some of pulsing between my legs. Still no matter how bad the pulsing got I did not want to bother him.

I groan in frustration turning my back to him, I place my arm between my legs and squeeze it with thigh. The pulsing between my legs was getting worse and I knew the reason why my body acting was like this was because I was ovulating. During that time my hormones spiked and my emotions tend to be all over the place.

I just wanted the man to ease the feeling between my legs. I squeeze my eyes shut trying to ignore it only when I close my eyes, I see Juko above me pounding me. Filling me up over and over again.

Without thinking I slip my hand into my panties and rub at the moisture that's gather between my thighs. A soft sigh of contentment leaves my lips when I use my juices and rub my one finger against my clit just the way I like. I keep going moving faster and faster while using my other hand to twist my nipples with my fingers. Stimulating myself feels good but for some reason it still doesn't make me feel how it used too. I want to cry and possibly smother than man next to me that's sleeping ever so peacefully.

I keep going not wanting to give up because if I don't then I'll be up until sunrise. Keeping the pace, I rub my clit in small circles moaning into the pillow. I could feel myself becoming wetter the more I rubbed, another soft moan leaves my lips. Not wanting to be too loud I bite down on my bottom lip slipping my finger further down nudging it against my entrance. I push in feeling along my wet walls and gently finger fuck myself. One finger isn't enough, so I insert another finger inside of me stretching my pussy.