"Hello, ma'am" Damon greeted, the very apprehensive woman, "Could you spare some dinner for two hungry soldiers?".

"No, sorry" the woman replied, she tried to close the door on their face but Damon could stopped her.

"I do not need to remind you that quartering is your wartime duty" Damon said, "Not to mention the law".

The woman stared at Damon and Henry for a moment, she finally stepped aside and let the two soldiers enter her home.

"Thank you, ma'am" Damon said, entering the house with Henry following closely behind, "Hello" he greeted, as they walked into the kitchen to see two more woman preparing for dinner, "We are your surprise dinner guests".

"Should I check the upstairs?" Henry whispered to Damon.

"Yes, please" Damon whispered back, as Henry slowly walked away, Damon turned to the ladies, "Henry here is going to freshen up, clean hands, clean mind", Damon let his eyes wander around the house, "I am sure you're not one of those families hiding munitions from the war effort, but orders being what they are, it is my duty to check", he opened of the cupboards, "I'm glad to see that someone takes the warning about the devil and idle hands seriously".

"We have a lot of fruit" one of the ladies defended.

"I see that, ma'am" Damon said, closing the cupboard, then proceeding to open a chest, but before he could conduct a checking, one of the woman opened the door near the pantry and let out two men.

"No, no, no, no, no, no" one of the men said, as both him and Damon pulled their guns out to each other, "Kindly lay your gun down".

"I do not want any trouble" Damon stated, slowly lowering his gun down and placing it on to the ground.

"If you turn around and go right now, you will find none, all we want is to go home".

Damon put his hands up in surrender and turned around, only to see Henry sneaking behind a wall, so he once again turned around and faced the men, "See, that is the problem" he said, "I want to go home, too".

Damon kneeled down, just as Henry shot at the men, starting a gun fight between the two soldiers and the two men, which in the end resulted in everyone except Henry and Damon dying.

"Oh god" a shocked Henry whispered, falling to his knees, "Oh god, Damon what have we done?" he cried.

Damon looked at Henry, equally as terrified, but before he could say anything to him, they heard a noise coming from the basement, making them realise there was still someone alive.

"Wait here" Damon ordered Henry, he then proceeded to take small and steady steps towards the basement stairs, "Please, enough blood has been shed" he said, walking down the stairs, "Lay down your weapon, please".

Damon held his gun up when he saw a shadow, when the shadow stepped forward and showed her face to him, Damon was shocked.

"Ria?" Damon asked shocked.

Aria gave Damon a small smile, "Hey, Damon" she whispered.

"You cannot be here, this isn't your time" a shaky Damon said, still holding his gun up to Aria, "You can't see me like this".