Alice then gets up to check on Bella and leaves Jasper to soak in her words of wisdom. And she was right.

Y/n grabs Edwards arm and he looks to her, "Edward, where are you going-"

"I need fresh air, I can't breathe." He forcefully pulls away from her grasp and turns to walk away but she steps in front of him. "Y/n, move-"

"-Edward, talk to me."

The look in her eyes made him melt away and his eyes begin to water.

"The thing inside of her is sucking her life dry and she sees no problem with it, Y/n." Tears stream down his face, "She chose that thing over me. She'll die believing that thing inside of her is a baby."

Y/n's eyes falter with sadness as she reaches for his face, "Edward, love.."

Edward grabs ahold of her wrists and removes her hands from his face, dropping the jacket onto a chair and sitting down. His eyes closed as the tears fell onto his hands that hid his face away from Y/n, leaning on his knees.

Y/n sits on the arm of the chair and rests her hand on his back, both in silence for a moment before Y/n speaks again.

"Edward, I want to do right by you and help convince Bella to get rid of it but it would do no change. Both physically and mentally for her." She then rubs his back in a circular motion. "I respect Bella as much as I do you, she chose what she wanted. You must be her husband and stick by it too."

Edward then gets out of the chair and faces Y/n, angry and upset. "How can I be her husband if she is dead, Y/n?! How?! Explain that to me! I cannot just respect her choice of keeping the evil thing inside of her and killing her inside out! I can't!" Tears begin to flow down his face more quickly, "How can we just be married and already reaching our "till death do us part" oath. I can't live without her."

Y/n stands up and slowly wraps her arms around him, pushing his head into her shoulder and holding him until he sobbed out a lung.

The saddening sounds being heard all over the house by his family members.

Even by the wolves outside. Jacob couldn't help but feel hurt that Bella chose to die and that Y/n chose to comfort Edward.

He couldn't decide which one hurt him most.

Later in the evening—
No One's POV

It has been hours later after the mini argument between Edward and Bella, and after Edward returned home from leaving for a small breath of air that Y/n advised him to do. The house was cold, still. And more tense.

And it was Bella's turn to be comforted by Y/n.

Bella, Y/n and Rosalie all sat in the bathroom. Rosalie helping by turning the bath water on and checking for the right temperature. Y/n returning from getting comfortable, soft, suitable clothing for Bella to be changed into. Bella resting on a chair in a robe, waiting to be helped into the bath.

It was silent, as they all knew their roles.

As Rosalie finds a suitable temperature for Bella and moves to get shampoo and other things, Y/n goes to Bella to help her undress and get into the bath.

As Y/n took the robe off of Bella, her heart sinks.

There Bella stood, her skin pulled so tightly across her bones that they were seen. Her bones so sharp that they could cut Y/n if she reached and touched them. It was like she could see Bella's organs too if they weren't slowly rotting away from the thing inside of her.

Y/n took her gaze off of her body and took the robe from Bella, turning to fold it and tuck it away, leaving Bella to stand on her own.

Bella stands in front of the mirror and stares at her reflection, in slight discomfort at the sight of her scrawny, dying body. She had changed, drastically.

'Does he... does he still love me even if this is what I look like?' Bella thought to herself as she observes herself more before meeting eyes with Edward.

Y/n could feel the woman's energy shift and she looks in the mirror to see Edward staring at Bella. Edward meeting Y/n's eyes for a split second before focusing back on his wife.

And her dying, rotting body.

Rosalie notices and moves to close the door as Y/n drapes the robe onto Bella's shoulders, the both of them shielding Bella away from Edwards pained, cold gaze.

"Come, Bella. Let's get you into that bath." Y/n smiles at Bella as she took the robe off and helps her in alongside Rosalie.

The two of them creating small talk with Bella as they wash her and bathe her so she wouldn't hurt herself more.

Bella was in enough pain.
Why let Edward add more emotional pain to her?

—>
—>
—>
—>
—>
—>

..,..,..,..,..
No, because the scene where Bella is getting ready to take a bath, pains me every single time. The song doesn't help either. 💔.