Suicide (version 2)

Atsumu is about to commit suicide because they miss Kiyoomi, who's been away from Japan for 5 years now.
*Atsumu walks into his kids' room and kisses their foreheads*
Atsumu:"I'm sorry..."
*Norman was awake, but Atsumu didn't know. The blonde walks into the kitchen and leaves a note on the table, then he opens the window. The white-haired runs to the kitchen, crying*
Norman:"DON'T DO IT, DAD!"
*The teenager runs to his father and hugs them*
Norman:"Please, dad, don't kill yourself. Do you really wanna leave us?"
Atsumu:"It's not that I wanna leave you, it's just that...I miss Kiyoomi, a lot. We talk everyday and they even come here during holidays, but still...I miss him so much"
*The blonde starts crying*
Norman:"You don't have to kill yourself for that, dad...just talk to Kiyoomi, you two can find a solution together, can't you?"
Atsumu:"Maybe you're right, Norman. I'll text Kiyoomi right now"
*The blonde hugs their kid and takes his smartphone*
Atsumu:*Typing* "Hey, Kiyoomi, how are you doing? I miss you very much, can we find a solution to meet more often?"
*The adult send the text and waits for a reply. After one hour, Kiyoomi replies*
Kiyoomi's:"I'm doing well, what about you? I miss you too, but I don't know what we can do to meet more often, I'm sorry..."
Atsumu:"Can't you come back to Japan? You could find a work here as well, couldn't you?"
Kiyoomi:"I don't know...Japanese society is kinda weird, Asian society in general is kinda weird"
Atsumu:"Then I'll ask my kids if they wanna come to Swiss with me"
Kiyoomi:"Alright"
*Atsumu goes to his kids' room with Norman and they wake Ray up*
Atsumu:"Ok, so, would you like to come to Swiss with me?"
Ray:"What? Dad, are you high?"
Norman:"We get that you wanna see Kiyoomi more often, but we have friends here..."
Atsumu:"I know, I know. But you can make new friends in Swiss, plus, you get to learn a new language!"
Ray:"I think I can accept this decision, I want dad to be happy"
Norman:"Well, then, I guess I agree too"
Atsumu:"Thank you a lot!"
*The blonde hugs his kids tight*
Atsumu:"Well, then, pack your things, we're going right now"
*The blonde texts their lover to give them the news*
Kiyoomi:"Alright, I'll be happy to welcome you in my house"
*The blonde and his kids pack all their things up and go to the airport, then the adult buys the first tickets for a flight to Swiss. Once they get there, Kiyoomi greets them and brings them to his house*