Prom

Atsumu invites Kiyoomi to prom and he accepts.
*Atsumu is waiting for Kiyoomi outside the school's gym. Once the black-haired gets there, the blonde hugs them tight*
Atsumu:"Omi-kun, you look fabulous!"
Kiyoomi:"Nah, you look fabulous"
*Both of them blush*
Atsumu:"Well, wanna go in?"
Kiyoomi:"Sure!"
*Atsumu takes the black-haired's hand and the two of them go inside the gym. They start dancing together, and after a few songs, they sit down cause they're exhausted*
Kiyoomi:"You dance really well, Atsumu"
Atsumu:"You too, I never would've thought you got such moves"
*Kiyoomi blushes and kisses his lover, the blonde blushes and hugs his black-haired lover, then Osamu and Suna walk up to them*
Osamu:"You exhausted, dumbass?"
Atsumu:"Shut up!"
Suna:"So...you two got together?"
Kiyoomi:"Yeah"
Suna:"And are you two happy together?"
Kiyoomi:"Of course! We give each other lots of love. What about you and Osamu?"
Suna:"We're very happy too"
*Kiyoomi and Suna smile. Suddenly, a romantic song starts playing, so Suna grabs Osamu and starts dancing with him, then Atsumu gets up and holds out the palm of his hand to Kiyoomi while blushing*
Atsumu:"Omi-kun, may I dance with you to this song?"
*The black-haired blushes*
Kiyoomi:"Of course"
*The black-haired takes Atsumu's hand, the blonde kisses his hand, Kiyoomi gets up and the two lovers start dancing. While dancing, they kiss a few times, then they kiss again at the end of the song*
Atsumu:"I love you so much, Omi-kun"
Kiyoomi:"I love you too, Atsumu"
*At the end of the party, Atsumu walks Kiyoomi home, and they kiss before parting ways*