Masturbation

Atsumu asked Kiyoomi to masturbate in front of him.
Atsumu:"Omi-kun, can you masturbate in front of me?"
Kiyoomi:"W-what? No, that's so embarrassing"
*Kiyoomi covers his face while blushing*
Atsumu:"I don't think it is, Omi-kun"
Kiyoomi:"What are you willing to do if I do that?"
Atsumu:"I'm willing to buy you lots of gifts and offer you lots of food"
Kiyoomi:"But you already do that"
Atsumu:"I'll do it even more"
*Atsumu kisses Kiyoomi's hand, then he kisses them on the lips and rubs their hair*
Kiyoomi:"Alright, I'll do it. It shouldn't be that embarrassing, right?"
Atsumu:"Yeah, just go for it!"
*The blonde boy smiles at the black-haired one. Kiyoomi takes off his pants and underwear*
Kiyoomi:"But wait, I'm not horny"
Atsumu:"You can watch your favorite porn if you want to, or I can show you my favourite porn~"
Kiyoomi:"Show me your favourite porn then~"
*Atsumu doesn't say a word, then he takes their own phone and types the words to find their favourite porn. Once he finds it, he shows it to their lover*
Kiyoomi:"Cosplay? Who's the character? She looks really cute"
Atsumu:"The character is Hinata Hyuga from Naruto. I have good taste, right?"
Kiyoomi:"Of course you have good taste, otherwise you wouldn't be dating me"
Atsumu:"But how do you not know her? Have you never watched Naruto? I'm currently watching it"
Kiyoomi:"Eh, it's a bit too long for me"
Atsumu:"Understood"
*The black-haired starts playing the video and after hearing a few moans from the cosplayer, they start masturbating: they lick their ring finger and their middle finger, then they put it into their pussy. As soon as Kiyoomi starts going back and forth with his fingers inside his pussy, he starts moaning too, the blonde lover just watches and enjoys with a smirk on their face*
Atsumu:"Your moans are cute, Omi-kun"
Kiyoomi:"Sh-shut up! Please, touch me"
Atsumu:"Nah-uh, I'm only gonna watch~"
*Kiyoomi point his other middle finger to Atsumu and the blonde lover laughs it off. The black-haired one bites his bottom lip and keeps moaning, making the blonde one horny*
Atsumu:"Damn, now I'm horny too"
Kiyoomi:"I'm not gonna touch you, since you didn't touch me"
Atsumu:"I guess it's only fair. Well then, I'll show you my masturbation~"
*Atsumu takes off his pants and underwear and starts masturbating: they lick their middle finger and their ring finger and put it inside their pussy. He starts moaning and blushing. The black-haired one is still masturbating himself, so now the two lovers are masturbating at the same time*
Kiyoomi:"Ah-tsumu~"
Atsumu:"O-Omi-kun~"
*The blonde one bites his bottom lip, then they let out their tongue while moaning. After a few minutes, the two lovers come together and taste each other's liquid*
Atsumu:"It's sweet, I like it"
Kiyoomi:"Yours is sweet too, I think I like it"
*The two lovers smile at each other, then they go wash their hands and put their clothes back on. After putting their clothes back on, the two lovers lay on the bed and start cuddling*