Trouble

Atsumu's parents found out he acts like a slut with all of his friends and that he offered his multiple services to them.
Miya's dad:"Atsumu, what the fuck? I can stand you being transgender and gay, but acting like that is not the right way to face life"
Miya's mom:"Your dad's right, have you thought about it twice?"
Atsumu:"Why does it bother you so much? It's my body and I can do whatever I want with it. Plus, I only offer my services to my friends and it's not only sex"
Osamu:"He's right. I knew about all this and at first I had the same thoughts as you, but after hearing what he had to say, I changed my mind. Why put such limits on them? It's their body and they can do whatever they want with it"
Miya's dad:"You two are crazy. Atsumu, you can pack your things and leave"
Osamu:"You're seriously forcing him to leave just because he likes acting like a slut?"
Miya's dad:"Yes, that's just so fucking insane. Like, seriously, where the hell did he learn that?"
Osamu:"Maybe from you"
Miya's dad:"Excuse me?"
Atsumu:"He's right, you always flirt with all women you meet"
Miya's mom:"Is that true, dear?"
Miya's dad:"Of course not, honey. They're obviously making that up"
Osamu:"Yeah, sure, keep lying. You'll have what you deserve"
Miya's mom:"Stop talking like that to your dad"
Osamu:"Why? He's an asshole"
*Miya's mom slaps Osamu*
Miya's dad:"Well, what are you waiting for, Atsumu? Pack your things and leave"
Atsumu:"Fine"
*Atsumu starts packing their things. Once they're done, they hug Osamu*
Osamu:"We may fight a lot, but I'll always be by your side, Tsumu"
Atsumu:"Thank you, Samu"
*Atsumu walks out of the door and calls Kiyoomi*
Atsumu:"Hey, Omi-kun...could I stay at your place?"
Kiyoomi:"What happened?"
Atsumu:"My parents found out about my behaviour and sent me away"
Kiyoomi:"I see. Well, you're welcome here"
Atsumu:"Thanks, Omi-kun"
*Atsumu goes to Kiyoomi's home and rings the doorbell. Kiyoomi opens the door and hugs Atsumu*
Kiyoomi:"Welcome, I'll show around the house, Atsumu"
Atsumu:"You're a very pure soul, Omi-kun"
Kiyoomi:"It'll be a pleasure to to live with you, Atsumu"
*Kiyoomi and Atsumu kiss. Atsumu walks in and Kiyoomi shows them around the house, then Atsumu places their bags in the living room*
Kiyoomi:"Wanna...watch a movie while we cuddle under the sheets?"
Atsumu:"That would be awesome, Omi-kun! What movie do you wanna watch?"
Kiyoomi:"Christmas Carol"
Atsumu:"Amazing!"
*Kiyoomi hugs Atsumu, takes their hand and walks him to their bedroom, then they take their laptop and puts the movie on. The two lovers start cuddling while watching the movie, they kiss a few times and rub each other's hair*

Author's note: that's what I kinda expect for my future lol. But I'm actually gonna start working soon so I can save money and buy my own house ^w^. Btw, no, my parents and sister (yeah, I have a sister) haven't actually found out about my behaviour and other stuff yet so for now I'm still safe lol. Well, not really safe since their behaviour isn't good towards me but Imma make sure to be safe