Boss - Worker

Kiyoomi and Atsumu are roleplaying as boss and work during sex. Kiyoomi asked for a higher salary because he thinks the one they have now is too low.
*Kiyoomi slams his hands on Atsumu's desk*
Kiyoomi:"All I'm saying, Mr. Miya, is that I just wanna stop being underpaid! I do all that work and earn so little!"
Atsumu:"Well, Mr. Sakusa, the economy is kinda falling down, so I can't pay you more than that"
Kiyoomi:"I know the situation with economy right now, but you can't really do anything about it?"
Atsumu:"Well, if you do something for me, then I can try doing something about it"
*The blonde smirks*
Kiyoomi:"And you think I'm really gonna do it?"
Atsumu:"Well, if you really want more money~"
Kiyoomi:"Ugh, fine, fine"
Atsumu:"Good boy~"
*The blonde locks the door and takes off his pants and underwear*
Kiyoomi:"I gotta lick it, right?"
Atsumi:"Yes~"
*Kiyoomi gets on their knees and starts licking the blonde's pussy*
Atsumu:"Aah~ mm~"
*Kiyoomi keeps licking*
Atsumu:"M-Mr. Sakus-ah~ mm~ keep going~"
*Kiyoomi keeps licking and tightens his grip on Atsumu's thighs, making them come. Kiyoomi swallows the blonde's liquid*
Atsumu:"Does it taste good, Mr. Sakusa?~"
Kiyoomi:"A lot, Mr. Miya~"
*The two lovers end it there and place themselves under the sheets to cuddle each other*