The bakery

Atsumu and Kiyoomi roleplay as bakers during sex. The blonde and the black-haired work at a bakery, it's closing time and there's no one around.
*Atsumu and Kiyoomi were cleaning everything*
Atsumu:"Today was hard"
Kiyoomi:"You know what else is hard?~"
Atsumu:"Shut up"
Kiyoomk:"Make me~"
*Atsumu smirks and drops the broom, then they pick Kiyoomi up, place him on the counter, take their hat off of him and starts kissing them. The black-haired blushes, he takes Atsumu's hat off of them and touches the blonde's pussy through his clothes*
Atsumu:"Oh, the little slut is horny?~"
Kiyoomi:"Sh-shut up!"
Atsumu:"Take your pants off~"
*Kiyoomi takes his pants and underwear off and Atsumu starts fingering them*
Kiyoomi:"Mm~ Ah-tsumu~"
*Kiyoomi bites his bottom lip and Atsumu rubs their hair*
Atsumu:"Omi-kun, your hair is so fluffy and soft, I really like it"
*Atsumu places his hand on Kiyoomi's cheek and kisses them*
Kiyoomi:"I love you so much, Ah-tsumu~"
Atsumu:"I love you too, Omi-kun"
*Atsumu keeps fingering the black-haired until their arm is tired, but Kiyoomi hasn't come yet, so Atsumu uses his tongue to please them*
Kiyoomi:"Aah~ your tongue is always so amazing, Ah-tsumu~ ah~ mm~ aah~"
*Atsumu holds Kiyoomi's hand and keeps licking*
Kiyoomi:"Aah~ do your thing, Ah-tsumu~ mm~ aah~"
*The blonde knows what Kiyoomi means and as soon as he pronounced those words, Atsumu squeezed Kiyoomi's thighs, making them come before they could say anything*
Kiyoomi:"Sex with you is always amazing, Atsumu. I love you"
*Kiyoomi pulls Atsumu closer to himself and kisses them, then the 2 bakers start cuddling*