The convention

Kiyoomi and Atsumu go to a convention together.
*Kiyoomi and Atsumu are walking around, hand in hand*
Atsumu:"Look, Omi-kun! It's a Toga cosplayer!"
Kiyoomi:"You wanna go hug them?"
Atsumu:"Yes!"
*The blonde runs to the cosplayer and hugs them, Kiyoomi looks at them proudly, the blonde goes back to his lover and kisses their hand*
Atsumu:"I love you a lot, Omi-kun!"
Kiyoomi:"I love you too, Atsumu"
*The black-haired hugs his blonde lover tight, then the two of them go to the grass and have lunch*
Atsumu:"Nooo, your onigiri is all destroyed, Omi-kun. Want one of mines?"
Kiyoomi:"It's fine, Atsumu, don't worry about it"
*The black-haired places his hand on top of Atsumu's and starts eating, then the blonde starts eating too*
Atsumu:"Can I have one of your onigiris, Omi-kun?"
Kiyoomi:"Only if you give me one of your hosomakis"
Atsumu:"Deal"
*The blonde gives one of his hosomakis to Kiyoomi and the black-haired gives one of his onigiris to Atsumu. After lunch, the two lovers go buy plushies and mangas, then they make tiktoks together and at 6 pm they start going back home. Atsumu walks  his lover home, and before going inside, the black-haired hugs Atsumu tight, the blonde blushes*
Kiyoomi:"Thank you for this wonderful day, Atsumu"
Atsumu:"No, it's me who should thank you. You're really the best, Omi-kun"
*The black-haired blushes*
Kiyoomi:"See you soon, Atsumu"
Atsumu:"Bye bye, Omi-kun"