Teacher - Student

Atsumu and Kiyoomi roleplay as teacher and student during sex. Atsumu is a teacher in Kiyoomi's class and the black-haired misbehaved during the lesson. At the end of the lesson, Atsumu asks Kiyoomi to stay a little longer to talk a bit together.
*Kiyoomi tosses a paper ball to a classmate*
Atsumu:"Sakusa, this is the last time I'm gonna tell you, can you please stop? Next time I catch you, you'll get a bad grade on the register"
Kiyoomi:"I don't give a fuck"
Atsumu:"I'd like to remind you that you're in school and can't use that language"
Kiyoomi:"Like I give a shit"
Atsumu:"Fine, you wanted this"
*Atsumu puts a bad grade for Kiyoomi on the register (a random notebook). At the end of the lesson, Atsumu gets closer to Kiyoomi before they can walk away and go home*
Atsumu:"Sakusa Kiyoomi, stop right there, we gotta talk"
Kiyoomi:"I already know what it is about and I don't give a single fuck"
*Atsumu pulls Kiyoomi closer to himself and closes the door of the classroom with a key*
Kiyoomi:"What's happening?"
Atsumu:"I gotta punish you, since you didn't learn how to behave"
*Atsumu pushes Kiyoomi on a chair and takes off his own jeans and underwear*
Atsumu:"Lick it, and I'll take that bad grade off the register"
Kiyoomi:"Ew, no, I don't care, plus you're a teacher and I can report you to the police because of your behaviour"
Atsumu:"Fine"
*Atsumu puts his underwear and jeans back on and Kiyoomi gets up from the chair*
Kiyoomi:"Wait, you're seriously surrendering so easily?"
Atsumu:"Of course not"
*Atsumu picks Kiyoomi up and puts him on a desk*
Atsumu:"Open your mouth, Kiyoomi-kun~"
Kiyoomi:"Why would I do that?"
Atsumu:"It's a teacher's order, you can't misbehave"
*Kiyoomi starts thinking about what's gonna happen next and starts blushing*
Atsumu:"You know I can see that you're blushing, right?"
Kiyoomi:"Shut up!"
*Kiyoomi opens his mouth and Atsumu puts his thumb into the student's mouth*
Atsumu:"Suck it~"
*Kiyoomi doesn't say a word and starts sucking Atsumu's thumb*
Atsumu:"Good boy~"
*Kiyoomi blushes and Atsumu kisses their neck. After a bit, Atsumu takes his thumb out of Kiyoomi's mouth and starts touching them through their clothes*
Atsumu:"Take your clothes off, Kiyoomi-kun~"
*Kiyoomi follows the teacher's order again without saying a word and takes his pants and underwear off*
Atsumu:"Good boy~"
*Atsumu starts fingering Kiyoomi*
Kiyoomi:"M-Mr. Miyah~"
Atsumu:"Yes?~"
Kiyoomi:"P-please, go harder a-and deeper"
Atsumu:"At your service, Kiyoomi-kun~"
*Atsumu goes deeper and harder, Kiyoomi bites his bottom lip*
Kiyoomi:"Can I, aah~, kiss you, Mr. Miya?"
Atsumu:"Sure~"
*The stident kisses his teacher and bites their neck*
Atsumu:"Oh, you're really horny, huh?~"
Kiyoomi:"Shut up!"
Atsumu:"Make me~"
*Kiyoomi kisses Atsumu once again*
Kiyoomi:"Can I leave marks on your neck, Mr. Miya? Aah~ of course, you can, aah~, leave marks on me too, aah~"
Atsumu:"Of course~"
*Kiyoomi doesn't think about it twice and immediately makes a hickey on the teacher's neck*
Atsumu:"Gotta stop with my arm, it's kinda tired, I'm a little too old, haha"
Kiyoomi:"Well, then, keep going with your tongue, I haven't come yet"
Atsumu:"If you really want me to do that so badly, beg for it~"
*Kiyoomi gets on his knees*
Kiyoomi:"Please, please, Mr. Miya, please use your tongue to please me"
*Atsumu smirks and places Kiyoomi on the desk, then they start licking his pussy*
Kiyoomi:"Oh God, it feels so good"
*Atsumu keeps licking*
Sakusa:"Aah~ mm~ it's so satisfying"
*The teacher just keeps licking and licking*
Kiyoomi:"Mm~ aah~ M-Mr. Miya, I think I'm about to come"
*The adult keeps licking and the teenager finally comes, filling the teacher's mouth with all his cum. Atsumu lifts his head up and kisses the boy, then they make a hickey on their neck, Kiyoomi makes a second hickey on the teacher's neck and the adult makes a second hickey on the teenager's belly. After the sex, the teacher rubs the student's hair*
Atsumu:"Wanna stay for the aftercare, Kiyoomi-kun?"
Kiyoomi:"I actually have a lot to do"
Atsumu:"Can't stay even for just five minutes?"
Kiyoomi:"Alright, I'll stay"
*Kiyoomi puts his underwear and pants back on and lays on the floor with their teacher. Atsumu and the teenager start cuddling. After 5 minutes of cuddles, the teacher lets go of the teenager, opens the door and Kiyoomi walks away without saying a word*