Suicide

Atsumu lives with his adopted kids, but he misses Kiyoomi, who has been away for 5 years now.
*Atsumu writes a note*
Atsumu:*writing* "Thanks for giving me all this joy, Ray and Norman. But, unfortunately, my sadness is filling my body and can't stand to be away from Omi-kun, but I also don't wanna leave Japan. This conflict inside my brain is making me go crazy. I love all of you (my kids, my friends and, of course, Omi-kun). I will miss you, but we will meet in another life. My soul is always with you. Bye bye"
*Atsumu places the note on the table in the living room, kisses his kids' foreheads and goes on the roof of the palace, then he takes a deep breath and jumps. The next day, Atsumu's kids can't find him, then they check outside all the windows and see him on the ground where the kitchen window faces. They start crying, then Ray remembers he saw a paper on the living room table, so he runs to the living room and reads the note*
Norman:*sobbing* "That's not fair, he said he was gonna take good care of us"
Ray:*sobbing* "We should call an ambulance and tell Kiyoomi and all dad's friends"
*Norman picks up his phone and calls the ambulance, Ray picks up his phone and calls Sakusa*
Norman:"Hello? Our dad committed suicide"
Man from hospital:"Oh lord, I'll send and ambulance with a psychologist right away"
Norman:"Thanks"
*The white-haired closes the call*
Ray:"Hey, Kiyoomi. Uhm, I have bad news. Dad committed suicide"
Kiyoomi:"HE DID WHAT???"
*Kiyoomi starts crying*
Kiyoomi:"Did he leave a note, at least?"
Ray:"Yes, he wrote that he couldn't stand the pain of you being away, that he loves us all and that he will miss us but we'll meet in another life. He also wrote that his soul is always with us"
Kiyoomi:"He could've just told me, damn. I'll pay for his funeral and adopt you and Norman"
Ray:"Thanks, Kiyoomi"
Kiyoomi:"Call me dad, if you wish to"
*Kiyoomi hangs up the phone and immediately packs up and goes to the airport. There, he buys a ticket for the first flight available, which is in 5 hours. Once he gets to Japan, he calls Ray*
Kiyoomi:"Hey, I'm in Japan, can you tell me where your house is?"
Ray:"We're at the hospital right now, the doctors are doing dad's autopsy and me and Norman are talking to a psychologist"
Kiyoomi:"Alright, I'll be right there"
*Kiyoomi closes the call and gets in the first taxi he finds*
Kiyoomi:"Take me to xxx hospital"
*The driver starts the car and starts driving, taking Kiyoomi to the hospital in which Ray and Norman are. Once Kiyoomi arrives, he pays the driver and walks into the hospital*
Kiyoomi:"Where are my kids?"
Lady:"Sir, who are you?"
Kiyoomi:"My name is Kiyoomi Sakusa. My ex lover committed suicide and the doctors are now doing his autopsy, I haven't adopted those children yet but their names are Norman and Ray, they are my ex lover's children"
Lady:"Take a deep breath, sir. The children are at the third floor with a psychologist who's taking care of them"
Kiyoomi:"Thanks, I'll be right there"
*Kiyoomi runs to the elevator and gets to the third floor. As soon as he steps out of the elevator, he sees Norman and Ray. The 2 children don't hesitate for a second and run to the man, hugging him tight and crying*
Kiyoomi:"It's ok, I'll take good care of you two"
*Kiyoomi starts crying*
Kiyoomi:"Can I see my ex lover?"
Psychologist:"I'm not sure-"
*Kiyoomi doesn't let the psychologist finish her sentence and rushes into the room*
Doctors:"Sir, you can't-"
Kiyoomi:"SHUT UP! THIS IS MY EX LOVER AND I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH HIM!"
*Kiyoomi gets closer to Atsumu's dead body*
Kiyoomi:*crying* "What have you done? Why'd you leave us like this? You could just tell me, I would've done something about it. I still love you, you can't leave me. And you can't leave your kids and friends"
*A doctor gets closer to Kiyoomi*
Doctor:"I'm sorry sir, he can't hear you"
Kiyoomi:"OF COURSE HE CAN! HIS SOUL IS AROUND HERE, I'M SURE!"
Doctor:"Sir, calm down pl-"
Kiyoomi:"SHUT THE FUCK UP! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS?"
*Kiyoomi hugs Atsumu's dead body and kisses him on the cheek, then he leaves the room and takes Norman and Ray's hands and leaves the hospital*
Kiyoomi:"Have you had dinner?"
Norman and Ray:"No"
Kiyoomi:"What would you like to eat?"
Norman and Ray:"Onigiri"
Kiyoomi:"Alright, is there any in your fridge?"
Ray:"Yeah, we bought them from uncle Osamu yesterday"
Kiyoomi:"Alright, is your house far from here?"
Norman:"A bit"
Kiyoomi:"Alright"
*Kiyoomi calls a taxi and once the taxi arrives, him, Norman and Ray get in the car*
Norman:"Take us to xxx street"
*The driver takes them there and Kiyoomi pays him. Once they get into the house, Kiyoomi takes out the onigiris and sits at the table with Norman and Ray, then they start eating*
Kiyoomi:"So, how's school?"
Ray:"Everything is fine, we made a lot of friends and we learn new things everyday"
Kiyoomi:"Good"
Norman:"Are you gonna separate us from our friends?"
Kiyoomi:"That's not what I had in mind. Actually, I can come back to Japan, if you wanna stay here"
Norman:"Thanks"
Ray:"Then why didn't you hesitate to leave dad here?"
Norman:"Ray..."
Kiyoomi:"I never would've thought he would commit suicide, I thought we could talk things out"
Ray:"Ok"
Kiyoomi:"It's fine if you're mad at me. I'm mad at me too, I should've asked him if he wanted me to come back"
Ray:"Yeah, you should've done that"
Norman:"Ray, cut it, right now"
Kiyoomi:"Don't worry, Norman, I want him to let off his steam"
Norman:"But..."
*Kiyoomi smiles and rubs Norman's hair, then he rubs Ray's hair too*
Kiyoomi:"I hope I'll be a good father"
*After eating the three of them go to bed. The next day, they start calling all Atsumu's friends, but the very first person they call is Osamu. At that moment, Osamu was working at his shop but he left as soon as Kiyoomi told him about his brother and went to his house*
Osamu:"Ray, Norman, how are you feeling?"
Ray:"How do you think we can feel?"
Norman:"Ray, cut it"
Osamu:"I understand his behaviour, don't worry about it, Norman. Where's Kiyoomi?"
Norman:"He's at the supermarket buying food for today's lunch and dinner"
Osamu:"Alright, I'll take care of you until he comes back"
Norman:"Thanks, uncle Osamu"
Osamu:"It's a pleasure"
*The grey-haired hugs both of them and rubs their hair, then the three of them go to Atsumu's room and sit on the bed*
Osamu:"I imagine you both want to stay away from school for a bit"
Norman:"Yeah, we need to process all of this. After a few days from his funeral, I guess we'll go back to school"
Osamu:"I see. Wait, I realised you don't have a legal tutor anymore, who-"
Norman:"Kiyoomi said he's gonna adopt us"
Osamu:"But how-"
Norman:"He said he's gonna come back to Japan, since we don't wanna leave our friends"
Ray:"Yeah, wow, how sweet of him, right?"
Norman:"Ray, stop it"
Osamu:"Ray, I get how you're feeling, you'll be mad at him for some time, but I'm sure you will adore him after a few months, or even after a few days"
Ray:"Yeah, sure"
*Kiyoomi is back*
Norman:"Dad! You're back!"
Kiyoomi:"Yeah"
*Norman hugs Kiyoomi, then Osamu greets him too*
Kiyoomi:"Osamu?"
Osamu:"Yeah, don't worry, my coworker is reliable. Do you need any help with the groceries?"
Kiyoomi:"Actually, yes. Could you take these two bags?"
Osamu:"Of course"
*The grey-haired takes the two bags and goes to the kitchen with Kiyoomi, then he helps them put stuff in the right places*
Kiyoomi:"I see Ray is still mad at me"
Osamu:"I'm sure he'll love you after some time"
Kiyoomi:"I hope so"
Norman:"Ray, dad's home, aren't you coming to greet him?"
Ray:"He's not our dad! And I hate him!"
Norman:"Stop the hate! They're our dad now!"
Kiyoomi:"Don't worry, Norman, we just gotta hope he's not gonna hate me forever"
Norman:"Ok dad"
*The white-haired smiles at Osamu*
Norman:"Uncle, are you gonna eat with us?"
*The adult smiles*
Osamu:"You want me to eat with you? That's really sweet, Norman"
Norman:"Of course I want you to eat with us. And Ray wants it too"
Ray:"No! I just wanna stay in dad's room and I'll eat when I want to!"
Norman:"Ray! Stop being so stubborn!"
Ray:"Never! I don't wanna be a part of your play where you pretend to be a happy family!"
Norman:"Please, Ray, I wanna eat all together"
Ray:"I don't care!"
*Norman starts crying and Osamu hugs him, then he goes to Atsumu's room to talk to Ray*
Osamu:"Ray, we're not pretending to be a happy family"
Ray:"Yes you are, you're acting like nothing happened"
Osamu:"Trust me, I'm actually feeling a lot of pain, Ray. Let's make a deal: if you join us, you don't have to talk to Kiyoomi. Please, do it for your sister"
Ray:"Fine"
*Ray and Osamu go to the kitchen and sit at the table*
Osamu:"I made a deal with him that implies you not talking to him"
Kiyoomi:"Alright"
*They all start eating*
Kiyoomi:"How's it going with your husband, Osamu?"
Norman:"Yeah, right, how's it going with uncle Rin?"
Osamu:"Everything is fine. As you know, we live together and we're really happy. We're also very proud of our nephews for making friends in high school successfully"
*Norman smiles*
Norman:"I'm proud of my uncles too!"
Osamu:"Aw, thanks, little Norman"
*Kiyoomi smiles, but Ray is still holding a grudge*
Norman:"Come on, Ray, smile a bit"
Ray:"I don't want to. I have nothing to smile about"
Norman:"Ray..."
*Once Ray finishes his meal, he goes to Atsumu's room and hugs his pillow*
Ray:*whispering* "Dad, I miss you so much"
*Ray starts crying, but Norman followed him so as soon as he sees him crying, he walks into the room and hugs him*
Norman:"I miss dad too, but we can't bring him back to life, since we're not ninjas. Let everything out on my shoulder"
Ray:"It's just so...unfair, Norman"
Norman:"I know, Ray"
*Ray cries his soul out on Norman's shoulder*
Kiyoomi:"He was doing well in his volleyball team"
Osamu:"Yeah, they were a very good player"
Kiyoomi:"Anytime I knew there was a match, I always watched, and I'm so proud of him"
Osamu:"I always went to all their matches, and sometimes I went to see his training too"
Kiyoomi:"I should go sign the adoption papers"
Osamu:"Want me to come with you?"
Kiyoomi:"If you wish to, why not?"
*The grey-haired goes to Atsumu's room*
Osamu:"Norman, Ray, get dressed. Kiyoomi wants to sign the adoption papers"
Ray:"I don't wanna come"
Norman:"Please, Ray, do it for me"
Ray:"Fine..."
*The 2 teenagers get dressed and Osamu drives them and Kiyoomi to the place where Kiyoomi has to sign the papers*
Kiyoomi:"Thanks, Osamu"
*They all walk into the place*
Kiyoomi:"Good afternoon, I'd like to adopt these two very cool teenagers"
Lady:"Good"
*The lady hands the papers to Kiyoomi and they sign them*
Kiyoomi:"I'm legally your father now"
*Kiyoomi, Osamu and Norman smile, but Ray isn't really that happy*
Ray:"Embarrassing"
Norman:"Don't say that, they're now our dad for real"
Ray:"That's just really embarrassing, I don't wanna be related to him"
Norman:"Ray..."
*All of them get out of the place*
Kiyoomi:"Now I just gotta pay for Atsumu's funeral"
Osamu:"If you can't afford it, I can pay for it"
Kiyoomi:"No, I wanna pay. It's my duty"
Ray:"You better pay every single yen"
Norman:"Ray!"
Kiyoomi:"Don't worry, Ray, I'll pay every single yen"
*Kiyoomi rubs Ray's hair, but he still holds a grudge. They all get in the car and Osamu drives to the nearest funeral agenecy, then Kiyoomi alone walks in*
Kiyoomi:"Good afternoon. I gotta pay for my ex lover's funeral"
Man:"Oh, dear, how are you feeling?"
Kiyoomi:"Not really feeling at the top of my form, but I hope to move on soon"
Man:"When would you like to have the funeral?"
Kiyoomi:"As soon as possible"
Man:"The earliest date is next Monday, 7th February"
Kiyoomi:"Alright, thanks. How much is it?"
*The man tells Kiyoomi the cost of the funeral and he pays every single yen, then they walk out and Osamu drives all of them back home*
Kiyoomi:"The funeral is on Monday"
Osamu:"Me and Rin will be there for sure"
Kiyoomi and Norman:"Thanks"
*Osamu goes back home, Kiyoomi cooks the dinner for them, Norman and Ray. Once the dinner is ready, Norman eats with Kiyoomi, but Ray prefers having dinner in Atsumu's room. After dinner, Kiyoomi sleeps with Norman in her bed, he didn't feel like sleeping alone, but Ray sleeps in Atsumu's bed, alone, hugging his dad's pillow. After a few months, Ray is not mad at Kiyoomi anymore and they're a happy family*
Song reference: the lonliest; can't remember to forget you

Author's note: by "song reference" I mean I got the idea from those songs. This was actually supposed to be a part of my new sakuatsu fanfiction but I can't keep it going cause I don't know how to do that for some reason. So, don't worry, I would never kill myself for pain from love, otherwise I would've done that a year ago when my toxic ex broke up with me lol. Also, yes, the teens are Ray and Norman from the promised neverland