Gray sighed, remembering that Juvia's still upset with him. Will he go back to the other room so he could leave Juvia alone for a while? He shook his head with that thought. He needs to talk and settle things with Juvia. He entered the room and saw Juvia sitting on a chair across her vanity mirror. She must be in deep thought because she startled when Gray opened the door.

Juvia sighed and stood up. No. You're not sleeping while you're still mad. Gray thought.

"Juvia," he held Juvia's wrist. Juvia turned to face him. "Let's talk." He said. "Please."

Juvia nodded and they both sat on the bed. Juvia looked down and fidgeted her fingers. She was restless as Gray can see. He holds her hand. "Juvia..."

"Uhm, Gray, I understand that you can't understand me." Juvia started. "But please just try. I didn't mean to say that you're a disappointment. 'Cause clearly you're not."

"I just wanted father to be proud of me. I've let him down for so long." She closed her eyes tight. Gray put his arm around her.

"Hey, you didn't." Gray said softly. "Why would you think that way?"

"Because he got mad at me." She answered, remembering all the harsh words and actions before. "I don't want to let him down again. But I didn't mean that marrying you is a letdown."

Gray rubbed her back as soon as Juvia sobbed. Juvia buried her face on his chest. "I'm sorry."

"Shh, calm down. I'm sorry too. For yelling and saying things like that." Gray said. "But if you wanted trust from your father, you shouldn't have lie, Juvia. If you want to gain others trust you should be honest first. You know what; I wanted your father's approval too. Because I respect him and I want you to be happy."

Juvia looked at Gray. He brushed Juvia's hair that's on her face. He put it behind her ear. "I understand why you are so upset this morning. I understand that you wanted your father's blessing with us. But Juvia, we don't have to lie. We need to tell the truth."

Juvia suddenly felt guilt. He's right. "I'm sorry." She mumbled.

Gray hugged her tight. He kissed the top of her head. "Yeah, you've let him down before but that doesn't mean that you will let him down when you're married to me. Or even if we had this relationship." Gray explained. "And it wasn't your fault, Juvia. I've got you pregnant. I'm the one who's responsible for that."

Juvia didn't speak. Still realizing what Gray said. A few minutes later, Juvia sighed and spoke. "It's just that I...I want him to be happy about my decisions. I don't want him to think that he wasted his time for me. I mean, he's been my father. He accepted me even I wasn't his real daughter. He gave me everything, what my parents should have given. He guided me..."

"And you repay him well, Juvia. You're an amazing, smart, and strong woman." She blushed and looked down. But Gray stopped her from looking down. Instead, Gray touched her chin and lifted it up so he can see her. "You shouldn't let down yourself. Your father doesn't see you as a failure, Juvia."

Juvia nodded, still flushed but quite convince. She just wanted her father's approval, whole-heartedly. Gray asked her. "You still mad at me?"

Juvia shook her head. "No."

Gray grinned. "Good." Then, he looked at her. "I've talk to your father this morning."

Juvia stiffened, eyes widened. "What?"

Gray grinned wider as he saw her reaction.

"What are you doing here, again?" Mr. Lancaster asked. He doesn't even look up at Gray. He is signing and checking some papers on his desk.